Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474475476477478 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:31pm
Snap. Your car is awesome then, do you want a new one?
Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Now that I've injured myself no more boning. Stern Smile

...Yeah right

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:53pm

Sitting is all I can do since seeing myself  walking is hilarious to watch.
I think it was more of the fact that it was in the shower...
I was close & not paying attention & my hand slipped & LAWD
my wrist bent at the most painful angle.

LOL

Yeah, you gotta be careful with that shower luv .
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:05am
Lmbooo
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:54am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Sitting is all I can do since seeing myself  walking is hilarious to watch.
I think it was more of the fact that it was in the shower...
I was close & not paying attention & my hand slipped & LAWD
my wrist bent at the most painful angle.

LOL

Yeah, you gotta be careful with that shower luv .

You would think that fool woulda stopped to put my wrist back in alignment.
NOPE all it did was give him a Jesus complex because he "walked" on water. SMH

LOLLOLLOL

On a more hair related note, am I the only one with my next 4 installs mentally planned out?

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:15am
I'm slipping big time! My birthday is about a month away and I still haven't decided on or ordered new hair!

Technically, I don't NEED anything new since I still have plenty of hair I haven't worn. I don't have anything I'm absolutely in love with though.

I would love this look, but more full....

But its bout to be super cold here in Tally, so I'm not trying to wet no damn hair everyday lol. Plus, I'd have to find a vendor who sells that curl WITH matching closure cuz blending long hair is a beast.

Man, I might just put in this 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24 inch "Brazilian" straight, and put small curls in it with a.curling wand that will later drop into gorgeous waves.

Yup, that's it...if I don't fall in love with some hair today, I will take it as a sign and I will rock something I already have.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:06am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'm slipping big time! My birthday is about a month away and I still haven't decided on or ordered new hair!

Technically, I don't NEED anything new since I still have plenty of hair I haven't worn. I don't have anything I'm absolutely in love with though.

I would love this look, but more full....

But its bout to be super cold here in Tally, so I'm not trying to wet no damn hair everyday lol. Plus, I'd have to find a vendor who sells that curl WITH matching closure cuz blending long hair is a beast.

Man, I might just put in this 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24 inch "Brazilian" straight, and put small curls in it with a.curling wand that will later drop into gorgeous waves.

Yup, that's it...if I don't fall in love with some hair today, I will take it as a sign and I will rock something I already have.

I was thinking the curl pattern looked like wanded curls....very pretty.
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:54am
Hola chica's! What a rough couple days for me, but I made it through ALIVE and well LOL Honey the PA's at work had to praticually throw me over their shoulder and carry me down tot he ER cause I wasnt tryna do it. I went to work friday and didnt come back home till sunday and minus an organ lol. Glad I got it over with though cause I would have caused serious injury to myself even death by waiting, now I should be be good to go by new years. IGS where is my pics?????

Lawd its a shame the whole time I being wheeled down to the OR I just kept thinking about how I wish I would have washed my hair last night and the fact I didnt get a chance to shave Embarrassed

Kami injuries like that has happend to me often and the shower is the most dangerous place. My husband hurt himself holding on to the rail trying to get leverage and crashing down he came along with the rail lol. And yes it does nothing but make them stick their chest out more. One day I will tell ya'll about the headstand trick. I conceived my second baby that way Embarrassed
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:28am
SL ... yes, the cold weather is about to be brutal. .. that is what scares me of getting any kind of curly.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:31am
Tee!
God speed to your recovery.
I didn't post photos because the website wouldn't let me save them but I posted links.

Morning ladies.
I won't be on much this week because I have exams.
But make sure y'all post plenty of pics (cough Butta cough)

Shady that hair looks gorgeous.
It looks like that jazzy juju blend in longer lengths.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474475476477478 850>