Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 448449450451452 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:02pm
I want my natural hair to be long
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:25pm
I want some hot chocolate!!
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

weave it up 
we-weave it up 

put them tracks in your hair girl 
so you can sit on stacks girl 
swang the hair around your head boo
and ima swing mine too 
virgin malaysian, asian persuasion 
whatever it is just make sure it's banging

LOL

ok i need a nap 

hey butta cookie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:29pm
I know that scalping feeling! Where I stay is a lot of middle eastern people. Man when I see them in Wal-Mart walking around with that thick braid almost touching the floor I was to scalp'em! My other be like don't do it! Quit stalking those folks. I be like man you know how much weave that is?!! I can make a lot of money off that hair. And they be in packs too! Sometimes I wishes I has a trank gun!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:33pm
Hey IGS! How's your tummy?

Now you know eating Taco Bell after 8 pm will guarantee hot flashes, night sweats, bubble guts, bad dreams, swollen ankles, a hangover and nausea!

YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

I know that scalping feeling! Where I stay is a lot of middle eastern people. Man when I see them in Wal-Mart walking around with that thick braid almost touching the floor I was to scalp'em! My other be like don't do it! Quit stalking those folks. I be like man you know how much weave that is?!! I can make a lot of money off that hair. And they be in packs too! Sometimes I wishes I has a trank gun!

LOL
i dont see too many indians where i live 
i wonder if they would sell their hair tho 
that would be great, wouldnt have to deal with nits or high ass shipping lol 

and it's better
you're right tho lol 
taco bell will hit u with that work 
but i needed that nacho bel grande 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

It will get there. Just don't focus on length but focus on it being healthy natural hair. Mine "was" BSL before I started my treatments now it's all over the place b/c it's falling out. All I/she (my stylist) do to it is was wash, condition and put it in 2 strand twists. I get Nioxin treatments now and deep conditions! It will grow if you keep your hands and heat out of it!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:52pm
I can't fool with Taco Bell unless it's a chicken taco salad no beans, nachos and cheese or cinnamon twists. I don't eat their dog meat! Opps, I mean beef. I swear it's something in that meat and McDonald's meat!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:54pm
I'm addicted to this Candy Crush game app!!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

I can't fool with Taco Bell unless it's a chicken taco salad no beans, nachos and cheese or cinnamon twists. I don't eat their dog meat! Opps, I mean beef. I swear it's something in that meat and McDonald's meat!

I do like taco bell but it will give the straight up bubble guts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 448449450451452 850>
  Share Topic