Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 420421422423424 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

Uuuuuuiugggggghhhhhhhhhh

What happened?
Sponsored Links

Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:22am
Ugh Im so annoyed and beyond livid! I waited over nine weeks for this custom order that only took six weeks to complete but some how stretched to nine weeks due to her having problems with usps. How is it efasye got all her bundles to match each other some what BUT I can't. I can't believe they ask me to rate on what's more important to me

1)coarseness/poofiness
2)pattern
3)color

Bc there's no way im getting those three together.

Ugh my order is a nightmare and now here comes another waiting period. Everything was going so good until this email popped up.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

She used to be very chunky, she's slimming up though. But she has this dimple...

Awww! I can imagine what your babies look like. Soooo cute!
I wanna come!!! [:'(]
And speaking of baby fever, I got it bad bad. I want a baby like yesterday but we plan to wait a little bit more.
Can't wait.
I'm sure I'll tell you ladies first [after the hubby and my mum. Lol]
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:31am

Ugh Im so annoyed and beyond livid! I waited over nine weeks for this custom order that only took six weeks to complete but some how stretched to nine weeks due to her having problems with usps. How is it efasye got all her bundles to match each other some what BUT I can't. I can't believe they ask me to rate on what's more important to me

1)coarseness/poofiness
2)pattern
3)color

Bc there's no way im getting those three together.

Ugh my order is a nightmare and now here comes another waiting period. Everything was going so good until this email popped up.

Yesenia, I remember seeing your pics and yea...it didn't look like Efasye. I know another person who has the same issue as well. I don't think jacebeauty should be offering that texture if it is going to be a issue fulfilling the orders.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Milanni dont ever let me into your home.

I dead might either leave with all of your bras or the 3 year old. Stern Smile

Grab the bras I'll grab the baby

Edited by choc_lover - Nov 20 2012 at 9:45am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:40am
Yeah and I contacted thm way before ordering and they assured me that they can accommodate my order. Why is it they only contact certain ppl about their orders having problems?

I knew it looked nothing like her hair once I opened that package.

First they forget my bulk hair and now these soft wave bundles. What's the point in waiting anymore if I'm going to get second best?!

I mean if she can't get exactly like hers at last make sure both bundles match.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:59am

Yeah and I contacted thm way before ordering and they assured me that they can accommodate my order. Why is it they only contact certain ppl about their orders having problems?

I knew it looked nothing like her hair once I opened that package.

First they forget my bulk hair and now these soft wave bundles. What's the point in waiting anymore if I'm going to get second best?!

I mean if she can't get exactly like hers at last make sure both bundles match.

True...nothing worse than two or three mixmatch bundles...like how you suppose to work with that?

Edited by ms.blue - Nov 20 2012 at 10:00am
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:14am
probably because the vendor  has been outed and now EVERY company is jumping on it
and now it's less quality control from the supplier
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:14am
I will post pics for u guys to see them then poof after a few minutes. Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:16am
Right?! I decided to send both bundles back, I just can't settle.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 420421422423424 850>