Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 410411412413414 849>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

I keep waiting for Eskimo, Native American, Maldivian, Samoan, Polynesian hair to come up.  Bet some China man is stalking this page and just dropped his rice bowl and chop sticks and going update his AEX page, lol.

Jadore already got that one covered.

I'm seax not surprised.
Sponsored Links

divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

I keep waiting for Eskimo, Native American, Maldivian, Samoan, Polynesian hair to come up.  Bet some China man is stalking this page and just dropped his rice bowl and chop sticks and going update his AEX page, lol.
!!!! Not his chop sticks and rice bowl!!!

Girl, Dong hung is over there salivating over the idea of Eskimo and Samoan hair!  I was gonna say yaka mein, but that's strictly New Orleans.  An inventive Chinaman made that ish up and them black people eats it up. Divva doesn't do Chinese. No, ma'am!
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Ok he just stretched it and its right above my bra strap.
That's exciting.

Once Milanni puts those growing hands in maybe I'll be full bsl again.

Sexxxayyy'!! I can't wait till I get their !! Owee !! Congrats !! And yes hopefully Milanni can add the special touch! Do you do anything different to your hair or you leave it be?
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:39am
Hey my hunnies
Sorry.. Looooong weekend.
Lemme try catching up
aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:03am
I saw some girl tell Chanel Diane on Instagram that Filipinos are not Polynesian ...this girl skooled her and all Chanel cud say was its just a name I'm thinking of..and the girl was like umm that's false advertising because New Zealanders and Samoans etc are Polynesian..next thing the girls comments get deleted hhahahahha

Must be something in the hair...I've been thinking about baby names and looking at baby clothes mostly baby girls.
I keep saying I only want one child but I think I'm lying to myself.

I've put in an application to be relocated to the states ladies!
So I hope you girls will hang out with me so I'm not a sore loser😊
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:52am
Dont know why this video wont embed but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itDx76nZ-6I&feature=g-u-u

& then the response

The whole situation=ConfusedDead

Edited by Kami612 - Nov 19 2012 at 3:53am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:47am
Wooooooowwwwwwww Kami!!! You started my day of with some fukkery!

I swear I wanna watch that first video again and count how many times she said "m'fin" LMAO.

I really like thomasadrianna, but her response is doing NOTHING for me. I don't get why people would/should give her $1 in the first place, but if you wanted a dollar just say you wanted it. Don't flip it and say it was a giveaway lol.

Tatianamercedes asked for donations a few months ago because she had just gotten fired, had no money, and was going thru some things and people went in on her too.

It was some fukkery, but I don't think it was worth putting up no 10 minute video, cursing left and right, raising her blood pressure bout it.

Got my laughs in tho!
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:02am
Lol I think she was just shocked about how much people were letting ThomasAdrianna slide on that BS. I understand thats what you do. But cmon its tacky & your subscribers DONT know you like that.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Lol I think she was just shocked about how much people were letting ThomasAdrianna slide on that BS. I understand thats what you do. But cmon its tacky & your subscribers DONT know you like that.

That was some BS. This whole being a YouTube sensation thing is getting outta control. The fact that you even feel a sense of entitlement to ask a bunch of strangers to give you money just cuz its your birthday is crazy to me.

Even though I wouldn't have wasted my time or energy, I don't disagree with Tami (her hair, yes, but her words, no lol). It's sad that people are so brainwashed, they don't see the truth and logic in what she saying.

ThomasAdrianna takes an L on this one.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:33am
Lol definitely dont agree with her hair but the stans are getting out of control.
Adri makes great tutorials & does honest reviews but she went ALLL the way
to the left with this one. Pestering people you know in RL is one thing but people from the interwebs.

Wacko
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System