Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404405406407408 849>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:38pm
I'm not a good decorator and this damn icing is runny!  Le sigh....

Sponsored Links

l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:21am
^^^ fedex le cake
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:28am
I want! I'm a cake addict
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:19am
I NEED HELP WEAVE SISTAS!

Y'all...I got trapped in a bad spot tonight...

So SO has a pre-teen son and he is paranoid about him becoming sexually active and knocking someone up. He does everything in his power to make it so he "can't" be sexually active...picks him up, drops him off, keeps him in different activities, etc. Completely understandable!

Outta the blue, his son confided in me tonight that he is active...F**K MY LIFE!

Of course I told him he's too young, enjoy being a child, don't go against his father's wishes by continuing to do it, BUT if you are PLEASE be careful and safe. I wish like hell he didn't tell me!

Now I feel trapped!

If I tell his dad, he'll feel betrayed and probably won't confide in or like me anymore. If I don't say anything and SO finds out, I know he will be PISSED that I didn't tell him.

F*ck y'all! WHY DID HE TELL ME?!

Edited to ask: WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?!

Edited by ShadyLady - Nov 18 2012 at 2:21am
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:41am
Wow! This is really confusing. He shouldn't have told you. I don't think you should tell his dad cos the boy will hate you 4 life if u do. Advise him 2 tell his dad himself.
aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:42am
It's been a while...

Sunshine you are soo cute your posts always make me smile hahah.
Twins run in my family...so do triplets but I missed carried a twin so my lil jungle man ended up coming to this world solo..
Milanni that hair you showed..😍😍😍😍 LOVE IS NOT THE RIGHT WORD are we still allowed to pester you for the vendor?

Teenut how are you?

All you ladies need to get hobbies I hate bein a way for a few days and having tones of pages to catch up on and I can't leave my input because I can't remember everything lol..

TAKE CARE EVERYONE ❤💓
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:46am
Shady, there must have been a reason he felt comfortable telling you, that speaks volumes in itself for what he thinks of you. That's excellent that he trusts you. I think you should tell the SO and tell him to just talk to him (don't tell him or even suggest that he knows anything) about sex and the consequences of it and how abstinence is preferred, but if he's gonna be active to do so responsibly. The SO may be upset that he confided in you instead of him, but ur gonna have to get him to understand that its beneficial to everyone that he feels he has an adult that means him well that he does trust enough to be totally honest with instead of hiding things like most children do, so he should do everything he can to keep that line of communication open.
aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:05am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I NEED HELP WEAVE SISTAS!

Y'all...I got trapped in a bad spot tonight...

So SO has a pre-teen son and he is paranoid about him becoming sexually active and knocking someone up. He does everything in his power to make it so he "can't" be sexually active...picks him up, drops him off, keeps him in different activities, etc. Completely understandable!

Outta the blue, his son confided in me tonight that he is active...F**K MY LIFE!

Of course I told him he's too young, enjoy being a child, don't go against his father's wishes by continuing to do it, BUT if you are PLEASE be careful and safe. I wish like hell he didn't tell me!

Now I feel trapped!

If I tell his dad, he'll feel betrayed and probably won't confide in or like me anymore. If I don't say anything and SO finds out, I know he will be PISSED that I didn't tell him.

F*ck y'all! WHY DID HE TELL ME?!

Edited to ask: WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?!

I think it's great he trusted you..
Personally I would do one of two things
1: let him know that you would like him to tell his father...explain that it's better SO finds out from him than randomly down the line and at least that way he can explain they are practicing safe sex..
2: tell SO but ask him not to confront the child with force because its great that he told a trusted adult instead of gettin advice from other sex crazy teens..

Listen to your gut feeling Hun choose words carefully because you know men and their selective hearing lol..

Good luck
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:56am
Well said Aussieblush.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:47am
Good Morning Mane N' Tales!

First that cake looks thee bomb, second that's a messed up situation Shady. I think there was some good advice posted, and third I'm tired ask h3ll!

About to watch church on-line since I won't be able to make it today, catch a map and get ready for another line dance event tonight!

Have a good Sunday y'all!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System