Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 393394395396397 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:40am
I wanted to get my nails done stiletto style, but I have to braid my daughter's hair every sunday.  It's so fine and soft.  She is the only head that gives me hell trying to catch a damn braid.   
Sponsored Links

Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Tee, do you thread your own or do you go to the spot in Governor Square?  Is it painful?

Governor square for sure.

OMG, were you the one that said hey to me at Publix?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:47am
Im going to have to give them a try.... 

But nope.... I'm not the stalker... lol

j/k I would speak if I saw you in Publix or public in general tho...

Edited by LushHair_Fein - Nov 16 2012 at 10:47am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:47am
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Im going to have to give them a try.... 

But nope.... I'm not the stalker... lol

j/k I would speak if I saw you in Publix or public in general tho...

Dang!

I wanna know who knows me! Sigh.. the quest continues.
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:31am
mornin ladies. Missed ya.
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:05pm
Got mine threaded last night.

I'm tired. Bitches be snitches @ work. My tragic flaw is I trust too effing easily. I'm so stressed & trying to adjust to being in workplace after over a year... With everything else going on,can't focus too well & always doubting myself, if I'm smart/competent enough to do job or even ready. All of which has me octo checking my work-to hell with double checking. Big boss called me in office. What did I do??? Act like a Lol bish & start bawling!! She asked how long was I holding it in? I said a few weeks.

I know it's the devil, but so ready to walk away from it all-star job, trying to save house, etc. Hell, walking off Stone or Kennesaw Mountain or in front an 18 wheeler for that matter. Just talking.   Just tired. If anyone wants to talk about me, there's already a line to the left. Seems coworkers, family, & God knows who else have already beat y'all. Please wait your turn. I'm sure it'll come.   

Its that bish Eve's fault. Emotional, back ache from cramps...Not even ordering curly hair can make me smile. Le sigh.

Edited by divvalicious - Nov 16 2012 at 12:07pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:11pm
Awwwww Diva.....  Hug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:24pm
Bought the boo his birthday present just now.. YSL homme.. OMG. That's like "come eff me now" type cologne.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

Got mine threaded last night.

I'm tired. Bitches be snitches @ work. My tragic flaw is I trust too effing easily. I'm so stressed & trying to adjust to being in workplace after over a year... With everything else going on,can't focus too well & always doubting myself, if I'm smart/competent enough to do job or even ready. All of which has me octo checking my work-to hell with double checking. Big boss called me in office. What did I do??? Act like a Lol bish & start bawling!! She asked how long was I holding it in? I said a few weeks.

I know it's the devil, but so ready to walk away from it all-star job, trying to save house, etc. Hell, walking off Stone or Kennesaw Mountain or in front an 18 wheeler for that matter. Just talking.   Just tired. If anyone wants to talk about me, there's already a line to the left. Seems coworkers, family, & God knows who else have already beat y'all. Please wait your turn. I'm sure it'll come.   

Its that bish Eve's fault. Emotional, back ache from cramps...Not even ordering curly hair can make me smile. Le sigh.

I understand honey, if ya need someone to talk to and pray with, feel free to pm me. Girl god loves you and know what yor gooing through. Its gonna be okay.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Natural_Tee14 Natural_Tee14 wrote:

Bought the boo his birthday present just now.. YSL homme.. OMG. That's like "come eff me now" type cologne.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 393394395396397 850>
  Share Topic