Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

Couldnt let the hubby touched them. Nipples would get raw and irrated from greedy babies. I have always had huge breast that grew x10 after my second baby so I had a reduction and a lift at the same time. They were never saggy thank goodness. They are still big because my hubby threatned the doctor and told him he loves big breast so he better leave me something lol. I went from DDD/F to DD. Just love the fact I can go braless now. Something I could never do!!

I woulda been right in there with your hubby.

Oh Kami!
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:21pm
Dp

Edited by choc_lover - Nov 15 2012 at 5:33pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

OH sh*t you too Shady???
I think this is the perfect time to mention that I do free mammograms.

I'm just sitting with a lonely singular D cup.

I wear a D
I wear a B
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:58pm
Still nothing concerning my hair! Oh what a drag! Off to class I go. Type y'all when I get back!!

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:39pm
Butta, is your processing taking a long time? When did you order? I hope you get your hair in time!

Have any of you ladies ever tried lacefronts? I have never owned or wore one, but since I'm thinking about focusing on growth for the next few months, I think I want a wig so that I can get to my hair and scalp easily everyday.

I've been poking around in the lacefront section, but I wanna make sure its a good investment before I go blowing money on a custom piece. Dare I say, I may even try a synthetic one just to see how I feel about it, and then invest in a custom human one.

I tried a u-part FINALLY, but I don't wanna touch my leaveout at all and the combs she sewed on hurt like a b!tch. I feel better sewing them down, but then I can't get to my hair!
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:03pm
Man, something teling me this nukka is married or attached.  Text all day long, vanish @ night.

Phook this.  I don't have patience.  Not ready anyway.

Phook him & the horse he rode in on.  My friends would say I'm over reacting or looking for ways to discount him since I'm trying not to sabotage. (I did, nukka wasn't scared away).
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Do any of you know each other personally? Like have you met in person?
well I haven't but gosh it feels like we're neighbours and I've known y'all forever

Milanni does my hair.I drive the 2 hrs from New Orleans to go to her.  I'm trying to figure ways to just get down there er' 3 months.  She keeps telling me i better learn to sew a unit on myself.  She said it takes her 3 minutes.  I've got fibromyalgia.  Holding my arms up for a duration ain't happening.  I could do it, but I'd have to break.  Maybe next time (not Christmas) I'm there for leisure, I'll ask her for a tutorial.

Tee I've spoken to on phone, texted, and Facebooked.  Think at one time I set up a FB group for us, but never did anything w/it.  It was a closed group.  Still there, so if anyone wants to meet up there sometimes, just let me know.

BTW, I'm a 34B.  I wear a 36B ony b/c it feels better against my back.  I had a reduction when I was heavy.  At 29, I had a growth spurt.  OBGYN said my boobs came from weight gain and some women around 30, if they were always small, will have a spurt.  I went from a DD in Nov. to a FFF by Feb - and lost 40lbs.  Cut them off.  Now that I've lost wieght, upright, I'm ok.  If I lean over, they look like lemons in a sock.

That's ok.  I can buy tits.  Bounce' (my nickname for my ass) is 100% all natural.  U can buy ass, but judging from Nicki Minaj... just no!!  And the Sashays (my hips) help Bounce' out just fine.  Thing One and Thing 2 (the twins) will just have to wait.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

Man, something teling me this nukka is married or attached.  Text all day long, vanish @ night.

Phook him & the horse he rode in on.  My friends would say I'm over reacting or looking for ways to discount him since I'm trying not to sabotage. (I did, nukka wasn't scared away).

I don't blame you for thinking that. I had the same experience a few years ago. This dude would text and talk all freaking day, but at night it would be a different story. No more than short reply texts unless he got outta the house.

Lo and behold, a Google search and cross checking county records shows this nicca was married!

I confronted him and all this niccas could say was, "...How did you find out?!"

Now I watch extra hard for clues and being unavailable at night is a big one!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

I don't blame you for thinking that. I had the same experience a few years ago. This dude would text and talk all freaking day, but at night it would be a different story. No more than short reply texts unless he got outta the house.

Lo and behold, a Google search and cross checking county records shows this nicca was married!

I confronted him and all this niccas could say was, "...How did you find out?!"

Now I watch extra hard for clues and being unavailable at night is a big one!
Yep... been there, done that!!!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:38pm
FYI:

Miss Jessie's has BOGO 11/18-12/15 w/ free shipping.  Used some of the roomie's, and made hair ook cute...  hmmmm... Sprint may have to wait...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 850>
  Share Topic