Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 386387388389390 849>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:11pm
Lawdhavemercy.

I knew there was a reason I liked Tee, Milanni & Sunshine.
They all got racks
Sponsored Links

l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

Couldnt let the hubby touched them. Nipples would get raw and irrated from greedy babies. I have always had huge breast that grew x10 after my second baby so I had a reduction and a lift at the same time. They were never saggy thank goodness. They are still big because my hubby threatned the doctor and told him he loves big breast so he better leave me something lol. I went from DDD/F to DD. Just love the fact I can go braless now. Something I could never do!!

I'm interested in a breastlift....did it hurt? How long did it take to heal?
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Lawdhavemercy.

I knew there was a reason I liked Tee, Milanni & Sunshine.
They all got racks

teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Couldnt let the hubby touched them. Nipples would get raw and irrated from greedy babies. I have always had huge breast that grew x10 after my second baby so I had a reduction and a lift at the same time. They were never saggy thank goodness. They are still big because my hubby threatned the doctor and told him he loves big breast so he better leave me something lol. I went from DDD/F to DD. Just love the fact I can go braless now. Something I could never do!!

I woulda been right in there with your hubby.
LOLLOLthe day of surgery, he came in the room with me and watched the doc mark up my breast. The doctor totally ignored me and asked him is this posiiton and size ok with him lol.  He was destroyed after the surgery though because it was months before he was able to play with them. He doesnt like the fact that they dont wrap around his person like they used toEmbarrassed that was his favorite thing to do when ms. flow came. TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:15pm
Kami what you holding over there.

Lmfao tee. You over there getting titty *&%^$#@Eed.
I could never get into that lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:15pm
Man, you can't go braless often when you're G-H cup...its like begging gravity to try you. All that weight is just begging to drop.

I used to think if I lost weight, I'd lose tatas, but nope! Even when I lost weight, the lowest I could get was a DDD, and that was based on the person who sized me, but those weren't doing my girls justice. They definitely have their perks tho lol.

My mama and great-grandma HATE the fact that I wear bras all the time and even sleep in them but I gotta keep these girls trained to stay up and at attention . Ain't nothing cute bout saggy tatas resting on your thighs lol.

teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

I'm interested in a breastlift....did it hurt? How long did it take to heal?

Well for the reduction it hurt like hell!! They totally remove your nipple and cut you down and across. Remove the skin and fat, then sew it back together and your nipple to a new location. I dont think a lift is that intensive, and it was over 10 years ago when I had mine. I know they now have new ways of doing lifts. They also did lipo around my clevage and underarms for shaping so I had to huge drain tubes stuck in each side for a couple days.  I was back to work in a week, but the healing process is slow. You cant see any scars unless you lift the breast up, but they are very light.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

I'm not into it either but I do it when I'm really trying to turn him out. He loves the visual of that. Don't let me make eye contact and lick my lips while I'm doing it...then its a wrap for sure LMAO.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:19pm
OH sh*t you too Shady???
I think this is the perfect time to mention that I do free mammograms.

I'm just sitting with a lonely singular D cup.
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Wait till you get married sunshine and for as long as I have been. You will be surprised the things you start to get into LOLLOL Never say never honey!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 386387388389390 849>