Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 384385386387388 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:09pm
Omgoodness I would have had a heart attack Kesshia lol.

Milanni I guess he'll have to go extra hard on the clit lol
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:13pm
I'm so tired like my body is drained (haven't taken my iron in over a month and now it has caught with me). Was expecting my hair to come today but usps suddenly changed my delivery until tomorrow....whatever. I can't wait until 4 to leave this place and hit my bed.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:19pm
Sunshine and Kesshia, just please don't be like this crazy ass white couple I saw on that TLC show called Strange Sex.

This man got off on drinking her breastmilk. He said sex didn't even excite him without it. He tried it outta curiosity and got hooked. They pretty much keep her pumping and/or pregnant so he can have her breastmilk.

The kicker was this fool sitting at the table with a bowl full of cereal...with her damn breastmilk .
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

L2 & Milanni was it awkward when hubby wanted sexy time & went for your boobs lol

Mine husband didn't get to come near my breast lmao, man that would've beeen akward

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Sunshine and Kesshia, just please don't be like this crazy ass white couple I saw on that TLC show called Strange Sex.

This man got off on drinking her breastmilk. He said sex didn't even excite him without it. He tried it outta curiosity and got hooked. They pretty much keep her pumping and/or pregnant so he can have her breastmilk.

The kicker was this fool sitting at the table with a bowl full of cereal...with her damn breastmilk .

EWWWWWWW I think that is just...omw...narsty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Natural_Tee14 Natural_Tee14 wrote:

Getting blood tested tuesday.. who wanna come?

If I had a car I would. Id be your shoulder to lean on

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I'm so tired like my body is drained (haven't taken my iron in over a month and now it has caught with me). Was expecting my hair to come today but usps suddenly changed my delivery until tomorrow....whatever. I can't wait until 4 to leave this place and hit my bed.

Hope you feel better. You know I used to be always tired, maybe I had needed iron?
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:29pm
Hey mane n' tales!

I've been on lunch (unofficially) since 12:45. I'm not (officially) taking my lunch until 1:30 til 1:50!
Sits back and continues to read my kindle!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Hey mane n' tales!

I've been on lunch (unofficially) since 12:45. I'm not (officially) taking my lunch until 1:30 til 1:50!
Sits back and continues to read my kindle!

Weba butta! Enjoy ya break

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:32pm
Do any of you know each other personally? Like have you met in person?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 384385386387388 850>
  Share Topic