Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 371372373374375 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:47am

Does this quote from Roman sound about right?

Indian virgin hair Lace closure,natural hair color,curly texture as pic,5"*5" top size,Med brown Swiss lace,80-90% density at hairline,100-120% at rest,free style,with PU at the edge,with baby hairs,bleached knots
12"-$67.5
14"-$77

Shipping fee is $29.9

Take around 3 weeks to make in the normal and 2-3 workdays shipping then can get to you

Sponsored Links

Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:00am
Hey ladies.! Question to everyone with a s/0. How long have y'all been together ? And what do you do to spice it up every now and again. ! ? His birthday coming I'm still gunna be 20 while he turns 22 .. Yeah my bday 9 days later :/ so I've been a mess trying to think of ish BECUZ his 21st bday out lights got turned off and was sent on a blank mission .! So I'm trying to make this one special!!
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

Does this quote from Roman sound about right?

Indian virgin hair Lace closure,natural hair color,curly texture as pic,5"*5" top size,Med brown Swiss lace,80-90% density at hairline,100-120% at rest,free style,with PU at the edge,with baby hairs,bleached knots
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">12"-$67.5
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">14"-$77
<FONT face=微软雅黑> 
<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt" size=3 face="Times New Roman"><FONT face=微软雅黑>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Shipping fee is $29.9
<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt" size=3 face="Times New Roman">
Take around 3 weeks to make in the normal and 2-3 workdays shipping then can get to you
<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt" size=3 face="Times New Roman">

He quoted me about 48 for something that wasn't custom... And it was a 12 inch closure .. He put more on it for your custom I guess but almost 20 more bucks .. Hmm me no no ..
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:25am
They told mi madre (RIP) at 16 she'd NEVER have kids, and if she did, she would NEVER carry to term.  She had some miscarries... BUT HERE I IS!!!  And my lil sis (there were miscarriages in b/t us and mom and sis died in labor, but were revived).

Damn, I asked for a bro tho!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:26am
Wondering if I should try to blend?  When wearing curly, easy.  It's the straight worried about.
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:37am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Are those the vendor labels in teasedblackpearls new video still on the hair

Which one? The DIY Custom Closure video?
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:45am
Memph have u tried fertility treatments?
im scared that i wont be able to have kids b/c i've been on birth control so long

Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:56am
The bc shot is the only thing that really affects the ability to have kids. Docs told me just from taking it three times it was a minimum of about six months that I couldn't have a kid .. But years ... My friend was taking it and she been trying to have a baby for a years now .. Just hold in their. You will have a baby wen God wants you too. Don't give up and don't stress out that only lessens your chances . I pray you guys can have a few bundles of joy .!!
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

The bc shot is the only thing that really affects the ability to have kids. Docs told me just from taking it three times it was a minimum of about six months that I couldn't have a kid .. But years ... My friend was taking it and she been trying to have a baby for a years now .. Just hold in their. You will have a baby wen God wants you too. Don't give up and don't stress out that only lessens your chances . I pray you guys can have a few bundles of joy .!!

just the shot?
im taking the pill & i've been on it since i was 16

im kinda selfish on the slick so kids arent my priority now but in like 3 or 4 years i'll want to pop out.

im scared i'll have twins tho Ouch
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:11am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

just the shot?

im taking the pill & i've been on it since i was 16

im kinda selfish on the slick so kids arent my priority now but in like 3 or 4 years i'll want to pop out.

im scared i'll have twins tho Ouch

I haven't heard not having kids on the pill. I'm shocked you haven't had one yet. Lbs all my nieces and nephews are pill babies.. From my sisters missing days and ish. You must be faithfully taking it on time .!! As soon as you stop takin the pill I believe you can pop a few . Give it a few months at most and you should be knocked up. why you afraid of twins ? I was one but my twin passed when we were babies :/ I really want twins so bad I'm thinking about medically doing It .. (Desperate much? I know ) I'm on the implanon that goes in your arm for three years cuz that shot blew me All the way up. :/ but they told me as soon as I take this out I should be good to go in the next week. We will see BECUZ we thinking about another one in like feb / march .. My lil mama will be 2 in march and I don't want them too far apart ..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 371372373374375 850>