Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Smh look at this ad on craigslist

"I do professional hair extensions. We will do it according to your tast. We do saw in or glue in.

I am evelable every Monday. If you need my service, or have any question, you can call or text me at"

CryCryCry

Poo lil Tink Tink !!
Sponsored Links

Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Natural_Tee14 Natural_Tee14 wrote:

I'm ready for weave again.. I love my natural hair.. but uh...

I want my weave back :(

Strangely I'm ready to rock my real hair .. It only lasts for a good two weeks then I'm like I need my weave fix
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:41pm
Divva you know that hair is not meant to last months. You had it in for a long while and did pretty good with it. I use ali hair for summer fun and dont usually keep it in longer than 3-4 weeks. I did get several back to back with ALS first batches before he crashed and burned. Winter I always go back to my old faithful which is virgin indian.

hey memphis. We gotta get out of our feelings. I said I was going to start getting up 45 min earlier to be able to work out in the morning. I like to get it out the way early and it gives me energy throughout the day.

Everytime me and the mr. start arguing over stupid ish we both know we need to get it in and we will be ok LOL.

Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

Originally posted by Natural_Tee14 Natural_Tee14 wrote:

I'm ready for weave again.. I love my natural hair.. but uh...

I want my weave back :(

Strangely I'm ready to rock my real hair .. It only lasts for a good two weeks then I'm like I need my weave fix

I'm chattin' with a vendor now.. I want my curly .. haven't had it in like a year.. need something long and smexyy and big.
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:44pm

The last time I rocked my real hair I felt so horrible. I went out that night to and felt all of my superhero powers were gone. It was the worst not ever!

The most I will do is slick it back into a ponytail inbetween installs. I dont think I will ever rock my real hair anytime soon. To much trouble for me.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:08pm
I need to buy Blitz and Tupac some sweaters for the winter. Do you guys shop for your pets? Lol.

Tee I'm not even thinking about sex I'm just trying not to spazz lol.

Once I get really upset its hard to get me out of it.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:14pm
^^
Thats exactly how I am.
If I even see his a*s I might punch him in the throat.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:16am
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

hate when life makes me feel defeated. Unhappy Tired of work, school, Dr's appointments and stress. Trying to count my blessings, but today I feel emotionally beat up Cry I need a happy sign that its going to get better.  I had to drop one of my classes because Im dealing with to much right now.

Sorry for being the debbie downer today Ouch
I know how you feel Tee! I've been in that frame of mind for a bit now. Try to always remember that He's watching and all will be well.
Also I've found positive affirmations work for me. Speak the word, tell Him exactly what you want, pray without ceasing..
I'll join you in prayers
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Still sad! Still no email! Which means no hair for me for thanksgiving!

And I'm sad b/c my friend is about to marry a user! But she is so dumb she can't even see it or will listen to anybody.

To best describe their situation it's a J. Hud and Punk set up. Except he's in debt, lives with his mom, drives a beater without a heater and no fricken good.

I tried to warn her but she won't listen. All her other friends told her she is changing and acting different and she said she's no.

At this point, I'm not going to deal with her anymore.

I know how you feel. I have a friend who's dating someone I'm not a fan of. He has a horrible attitude and I hear he's ring shopping already. She's so desperate and will say yes
I know its not my place to judge but I feel she's selling herself short. He embodies everything she always swore she would never date so I don't get it
Anyhoos all we can do is pray for them
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:44am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 850>
  Share Topic