Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

i have friends swear that anal helped them.  i don't need that!

i dont want a bigger ass that bad
word
Sponsored Links

teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:27pm
lol at the anal, I heard that too lol. I never had an ass and my hubby said he prayed everyday for me to get one lol. 40 pds later and the hormone change after hitting 30 made his prayer come true lol. I have a nice jiggle booty now lol. Ive noticed the older I get the more I am srarting to fill out in the hips and booty. I used to be straight up in down except for my huge boobs. Almost 5'10 and all legs. Not sure i want to get rid of my extra weight now.

Divva yay!!! You will do fine and I agree with sunshine that is not a 1st date outfit. Not for someone as young and hot as you are.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:35pm
lmaO! at your hubby praying LOL
that is so funny
it seems like u guys have alot of fun together 

s/o always says "i gave u the little bit that you do have" 

but i give credit to birth control lol

divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:03pm
I'm not one that will show all my kibbles and bits on a 1st date.  They don't need to be getting ANY ideas.  Call me old fashioned, but... um, no.  And, if it's just an Olive Garden, Lonehorn, etc... (I don't know where we're going.  I'm not an expensive girl.  To me, it's nice to go to the expensive places, but special occassions.)  The red reunion dress would be a 2nd or third date.  Then too, that dress was my profile pic.Ouch

Like I said, can't buy anything.  And with the weight gain...  sh*t, too cold for sexy tops.  Unless I did some jeans, my tiger striped miraculous halter, with my fur trimmed cardie, and buy some black jeans, since I can't get into my size 8 VS skinny jeans.  I'm still a 6, but the ass didn't fit in the 6.

Tee, young?  I'll be 38 on 12/3. Geek
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

lmaO! at your hubby praying LOL
that is so funny
it seems like u guys have alot of fun together 

s/o always says "i gave u the little bit that you do have" 

but i give credit to birth control lol

lmao!!! My hubby says he gave me mine as well. Lol
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:18pm
college ex sid he worked hard to give me tits then I geaux and cut em off!  My momma used to say a dude could give u a cup up if he kne what he was doing.  I said it was birth control.  LOL
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

longer hair is harder to get defined curls on. What products are you using. You may want to dry a curl definer. I like the garnier curl calm down. It is a curl definer and de frizzer
I have the herbal essences totally twister curl definer and mousse as well, the Garnier curl defining lotion with Shea butter the and the got2be curl defining spray and HATE them all!!! I don't like my hair hard at all. Lol

Milanni my love you could try Noodle Head from Sallys.
Oh & even more popular is AG Recoil, you can get it at Ulta. From the videos I've seen
it can really make curls pop.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:38pm
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:49pm
I'm crying laughing at this thread upstairs.
Bhm gives me my kicks lmao. & kami for you to know the whole time and not say anything lmao
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:50pm
Funk it.  I ain't going nowhere. Or going nekkid.  This is too much crap.  I'm not a fashion plate.  Shoot, we could meet and watch a game and I'm good.  Bud lights and ish.

I see why I don't date.  I don't have the patience to try and impress.  This is me.  Don't like it?  Bye.  SMDH.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 850>
  Share Topic