Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 352353354355356 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:11pm
Hey everybody!!! I feel better now.
Sponsored Links

teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

love that curly, i have some curly that's similar but ughhh i wish i could wear this hair in this canadian cold...i have to wet it every morning :( maybe i can make a wig outta it.
hey Mspatty! This is why during the winter, I wet it down and plop at night. In the morning its dry and I just shake and go. Its super easy.
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i think im gonna go to the justice of the peace

and plan this sh*t another time

im so frickin annoyed

happy sunday & happy veterans day heffas!

Milanni whats my appt time?

I lost all my emails Cry
take a breath and a couple sips girl lol. I know its the most frustrating thing to do.I had over 250 people in my wedding and a large wedding party.  I got into it on  a regular with my bridesmaids, aunties, groom, groomsmen you name it lol. It was all worth it in the end and the happiest day of my life next to my babies being born. Hang in there honey.
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:14pm
Sunshine, how's around noon? Yeah Tee I never plopped either I would scrunch as need for curls but scrunching this long hair just isn't getting it. Lol I'm prolly gonna hot curl it. Lol
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:30pm
longer hair is harder to get defined curls on. What products are you using. You may want to dry a curl definer. I like the garnier curl calm down. It is a curl definer and de frizzer
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i think im gonna go to the justice of the peace

and plan this sh*t another time

im so frickin annoyed

happy sunday & happy veterans day heffas!

Milanni whats my appt time?

I lost all my emails Cry
take a breath and a couple sips girl lol. I know its the most frustrating thing to do.I had over 250 people in my wedding and a large wedding party.  I got into it on  a regular with my bridesmaids, aunties, groom, groomsmen you name it lol. It was all worth it in the end and the happiest day of my life next to my babies being born. Hang in there honey.

jtfo!! 
omg i've been into with s/o's mom all weekend 

his oldest brother's wife is white and she was sort of a pushover when they got married so i guess she thought she was gonna pull that ish with me 

she talmbout yeah i wanna sing at the wedding *but she cant frickin sing* lol

and the menu 

i just stopped answering my phone lol
she is driving me 

then my mom is doing the most 

im like this aint yall day 
if yall wanna get married renew your damn vows dammit LOL

Milanni that's perfect, pm me your email again so i can send u my phone number to confirm date, time, price and alldat good stuff

anywhoo i got this coupon code to this wine website 
what r u guys' favorite wines
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:30pm
i have a date later this week.  1st date.  Scared as hell.  I don't know if I'm ready for all this yet... I wanna throw up.  We haven't set the date yet, but asked.  1st convo we were on phone 2.5 hrs.  I haven't dated in a year.  I quit b/c my mom was always going in hospital when I had a date, lol.  (may have been good thing tho!).

If I stop being lazy and flex rod hair, it'll look OK.  Blending this damn lil piece in front is hard, b/c it's thin, thanks to someone not named Milanni. 

Anyway, it'll be dinner, then movie if we can tolerate each other past dinner.  To me, I don't look like my pics.  IDK.. Milanni's the only one that's seen me in person on here.  I'm so sick.  Maybe I need to stay a hermit.  I don't date well.  I can feel my momma slapping me and telling me calm the f*** down and grow the hell up.  Me no wanna!
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

longer hair is harder to get defined curls on. What products are you using. You may want to dry a curl definer. I like the garnier curl calm down. It is a curl definer and de frizzer
I have the herbal essences totally twister curl definer and mousse as well, the Garnier curl defining lotion with Shea butter the and the got2be curl defining spray and HATE them all!!! I don't like my hair hard at all. Lol
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

i have a date later this week.  1st date.  Scared as hell.  I don't know if I'm ready for all this yet... I wanna throw up.  We haven't set the date yet, but asked.  1st convo we were on phone 2.5 hrs.  I haven't dated in a year.  I quit b/c my mom was always going in hospital when I had a date, lol.  (may have been good thing tho!).

If I stop being lazy and flex rod hair, it'll look OK.  Blending this damn lil piece in front is hard, b/c it's thin, thanks to someone not named Milanni. 

Anyway, it'll be dinner, then movie if we can tolerate each other past dinner.  To me, I don't look like my pics.  IDK.. Milanni's the only one that's seen me in person on here.  I'm so sick.  Maybe I need to stay a hermit.  I don't date well.  I can feel my momma slapping me and telling me calm the f*** down and grow the hell up.  Me no wanna!

Hug
you'll do fine!
how does he look? what does he do? 
let me pick u out an outfit lol
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:46pm
Awww youll do fine divva
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style