Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 351352353354355 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WadadliQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WadadliQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:19am
Thank you and I hope you and Choc feel better!
Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:23am
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Lmao!!!! Girl tell me about it!!! I just don't look the same without my brows done. Lol I'm doing them as we speak. Lol

Hey Wadadiqueen! Ooh I love where you're from. You just know that some of these vendors would soon start selling Antiguan hair. Lmao
Milanni lool. I almost screamed when I looked in the mirror. The Mr couldn't stop laughing. I'm like why didn't you tell me? And he's like what? On the way to the hospital or while we were there
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:36am
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Lmao!!!! Girl tell me about it!!! I just don't look the same without my brows done. Lol I'm doing them as we speak. Lol

Hey Wadadiqueen! Ooh I love where you're from. You just know that some of these vendors would soon start selling Antiguan hair. Lmao
Milanni lool. I almost screamed when I looked in the mirror. The Mr couldn't stop laughing. I'm like why didn't you tell me? And he's like what? On the way to the hospital or while we were there
lol girl thays how those hubby's are. Lol
WadadliQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WadadliQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:25am
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Thanks!! Lol I don't think my country sounds 'Exotic' enough for then to start selling that hair. But you never know these days with their Arabian hair and all!! Lol
weaveaddict216 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaveaddict216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:15am
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

alright I just put the Mr. to sleep Embarrassed This is the hair freshly washed and air dried no product.

Those curls tho!!!! We thank God lol ...Lovely!!
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:56am

i think im gonna go to the justice of the peace

and plan this sh*t another time

im so frickin annoyed

happy sunday & happy veterans day heffas!

Milanni whats my appt time?

I lost all my emails Cry
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:01pm

getting 3 packs of tight curly

should i do the 18& 22 a honey blonde and the 24 a chocolate brown

or should i do the 18 a honey blonde and the other two a chocolate brown?

divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:17pm

Welcome Ladies!!! Vitalize, what's wrong boo?. That damned Tee bad from her head to her toes. Kami Tee you gonna have to let me know how to define these a#* length curls. Lol Im gonna have to practice plopping. Smh

I double plopped.  Oh, curly hair will be back!!  I'll just have to plop as soon as I come home so I won't be walking out and getting icicles in my hair!
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:39pm
I didnt plop with any of these pics. Even the ones that showed the ringlets. I just scrunched with my hands and let airdry. I do plop at night sometimes so I dont have to leave the house with wet hair. I wake up take my shirt off (thats my plopping tool) and shake and go.
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:16pm
love that curly, i have some curly that's similar but ughhh i wish i could wear this hair in this canadian cold...i have to wet it every morning :( maybe i can make a wig outta it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 351352353354355 850>
  Share Topic