Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 346347348349350 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Just slipped up and told him I paid $300 for some hair. He flipped!

Lol sounds like my bae wen I first started . But italk to Him so much about quality hair he starts to point out the bad weaves now WHEN we out LOL. He will get usedto it . Lol . Now he like aww 2-3 hundred ?? That's good bae hahaha

WOOOO!!!! Can't wait till my husband and I get wealthy and he spoils me
Sponsored Links

Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:28pm

Ok so I went to the aliexpress site and I see some hair I like but I'm confused how it works. Th price is $678.94. Somebody please shed some light on how to order hair from them. Thanks

Oh and the pros and cons as well as which is the best. I see Peruvian virgin, brazilian virgin.

I am so Fricken !!!
no doubt this is for a kilo contact the seller and ask for a price list and ask a million questions and RESEARCH!!!
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:37pm
My hair should be here in 6 days
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Ok so I went to the aliexpress site and I see some hair I like but I'm confused how it works. Th price is $678.94. Somebody please shed some light on how to order hair from them. Thanks

Oh and the pros and cons as well as which is the best. I see Peruvian virgin, brazilian virgin.

I am so Fricken !!!
no doubt this is for a kilo contact the seller and ask for a price list and ask a million questions and RESEARCH!!!

Thanks. This is the website I went to:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/top-rated-products/313334.html?tracelog=topselling_tab

This is the place where everybody on here gets their hair right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:40pm
what hair did you purchase Aries?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:42pm
Yuppa @ButtaCookie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Lol sounds like my bae wen I first started . But italk to Him so much about quality hair he starts to point out the bad weaves now WHEN we out LOL. He will get usedto it . Lol . Now he like aww 2-3 hundred ?? That's good bae hahaha

Mine is tripping b/c I spent it on "Fake" hair! Now if it's hair care products, getting my hair done or anything to do with"MY" hair he wouldn't care. But I had to remind him that his rims he got were not cheap. Hell 1 fricken speaker was 1K and the fricken amp was 3k. And that's for 1 and he WANTED and PURCHASED 4 amps and 6 speakers. I told him to go set down and hand me my weave money!

Damm Jerk. Now I'm mad again!
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:45pm

what hair did you purchase Aries?

I sent this picture to a vendor 14 inch lace closure bleached knots 16'18'20 inch weft. If it's not to long I will order a 22 and 24 later.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:04pm
Next time I want some hair, I'm ordering from them. *Off to enjoy taco night with my peeps*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:14pm

Mine is tripping b/c I spent it on "Fake" hair! Now if it's hair care products, getting my hair done or anything to do with"MY" hair he wouldn't care. But I had to remind him that his rims he got were not cheap. Hell 1 fricken speaker was 1K and the fricken amp was 3k. And that's for 1 and he WANTED and PURCHASED 4 amps and 6 speakers. I told him to go set down and hand me my weave money!

Damm Jerk. Now I'm mad again!

Dang!! I need to pray to jesus more about my wealth
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style