Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 344345346347348 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:16pm
show me that mufasa look booboo! lol
i've been looking at opulent tresses all day today 
their curly is gorgeous! im wondering if i should go that route or divaspremier 

idk 
i just want some curly curly hair 
i promise to treat it right and i wont bleach it LOL
Sponsored Links

Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:16pm
Lol.! Right Milanni . I guess it is comparing two totally different imma order from qhp in next couples weeks ugh. I hate the feeling of trying a new vendor for myself I hate being disappointed . .
Ugh my hair I got from SUNDARA was crappy . But i lovedd the texture and i made it work until my hubby cousin stole it . Ughhh right ? The nerve of these chicks I was salty .!

And lbvfs means laughing but very fughin serious .

Edited by Kesshia_b - Nov 10 2012 at 4:22pm
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

you most def cant compare the two and it all depends on what you are going for. For me Indian is always my first choice, but you can get bad batches no matter who you are buying from. The bdogg wavy is some of my favorite and is very pretty. But again it depends on your preference as far as chinese vs. Indian.

Yeah I never had any bdogg so they are on my do try list . . !! I'm just ready to go on a buying hunt and don't stop till I have tried every single vendor I ever thought about
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:20pm
musafa coming right up as soon as I finish cooking for daddy. Gotta keep him happy. All these new damn hair companies is crazy. Everyday its a new name. Anyone ever hear of minktresses? Its a local spot here in Maryland but I believe she is doing online now as well. We are FB friends and she seems pretty cool. She has a store front that also sells accessories and makeup. Her curly looks good.
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:30pm
My roommate said she's cooking dinner tonight. Yall she can not boil a pot of water.  I'm in here testing all the batteries in the smoke detectors 
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:33pm
Lol! Sweet escape you might be pleasantly surprised :)
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:41pm
I want to make a mini feast tonight . The s/0 wants steak ( of course ) any suggestions on what to make on the side . ? And how to make the steak. I want to surprise him with a damn near feast since we been eating out lately and I rarely cook since I get off late most nights .

Edited by Kesshia_b - Nov 10 2012 at 4:42pm
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

Lol! Sweet escape you might be pleasantly surprised :)

Lol we'll see what happens.  I usually make steak in the oven & for sides mashed potatoes and a couple of vegetables.  I feel like that's the default for steak though, I need to expand my horizons. Let us know what you decide!
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:09pm
I would kill to smell a steak right now. Too bad I don't eat beef anymore!
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:13pm
LOL exactly not to many things go with steak I feel so I'm lost kinda lol .! It's steak rice or potatoes and a side veggie . I just néed to make something a little different I usually stove slow cook the steak with like a BBQ sauce on top or some type of marinade sauce on top so it can soak into the steak which is bomb but getting mighty old for this man to constantly want STEAK .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 344345346347348 850>
  Share Topic