Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 850>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:21am

thanks divastar Embarrassed

Divva you know that hair is not made to go that long. The peruvian maybe, but you have been rocking that malay for a minute now.
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:44am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

I hate getting good dick and then it gets interrupted.
Hmph

Morning ladies

LMFAO!!! I FEEL the same way!! who or what was the Interruption??

My neighbors son.
We thought his little ass was sleep but he bursts in the room talmbout the boogie man.

I could have strangled him lol

His lil ass woulda been on time out all day and wouldn't even know why .

My SO has a pre-pubescent boy, so we're good LMAO. Hes almost a teen so I think sadly, he's old enough to know what's going on, but his grown butt is probably happy his dad is getting it in.

Just awkward cuz I heard him and his little friends talking bout how big my tatas are...every now and then I catch his lil ass staring .
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

My son always seems to try to "help" daddy and mommy get some time to "talk", he will close the door and call his sister out our room with a little impish grin, but my baby stands at the door screaming the entire time, Mommy, Leave my daddy alone!!!" lmao. I tell the hubby to let her little ass cry. Lol

Thong is, I have a visual of her cute but sneaky bad self with that bottom lip poked out and tryna squeeze tears out!  lol
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

thanks divastar Embarrassed

Divva you know that hair is not made to go that long. The peruvian maybe, but you have been rocking that malay for a minute now.

true... since Sept.  I THINK if I got it cut, it may be OK.  it needs to go til end of this month.  Then I can wig it and baby my hair for Christmas install. Looking at my wigs chilling now.
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:55am
Kesshia, chile that hair has been worn atleast 16 months straight still no tangling a little shedding ( now since the wefts are old lol) and it still curld beautifully. Diva her bad ass turns on the water works for that. Lol.
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:58am
Morning everyone. I'm back from a red light special .
Missed you all. What I miss?
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Morning everyone. I'm back from a red light special .
Missed you all. What I miss?

KIHDs interrupting grown folks getting it in.! Lbs
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Kesshia, chile that hair has been worn atleast 16 months straight still no tangling a little shedding ( now since the wefts are old lol) and it still curld beautifully. Diva her bad ass turns on the water works for that. Lol.

BOMB.com ! I'm just nervous their quality went down since then . Ppl used to rave about it now eh. Not so much.! Do you know any closures from anywhere that will match ?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:31am
QHP has closures now. At least they did a couple of months ago.
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:37am
Ahhh. My husbands sis interrupted us last night
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 850>