Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 337338339340341 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:10am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

I hate getting good dick and then it gets interrupted.
Hmph

Morning ladies

LMFAO!!! I FEEL the same way!! who or what was the Interruption??

My neighbors son.
We thought his little ass was sleep but he bursts in the room talmbout the boogie man.

I could have strangled him lol

LMFAO! Ain't that the worst you gota scramble to get under the covers and hide the goods! Lol .!the cover seems to always be on the floor !!
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:13am
He woulda got a full show because who has time to get under the covers? Locked doirs ftw
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:14am
Doors
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:15am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Doors

I think he saw a little of it.
Idk. He's 2 so I doubt he thought too much of it lol. Bad ass
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:28am
You gone learn when u have kids... seaux i've heard cuz my old ass don't have none.  No one I'd wanna be in my face for 18+yrs even if I had a "faux" oops baby.  No matter how I bathe and scrub, I can't escape the smell of my rotting almost 38y.o. eggs!

My mom and dad were grateful even a tornado wouldn't wake me!  I wish I had the sleep of my youth.

sh*t, while u bullsh*tting,I wish I had some dick!  But being just a cut ain't it for me neaux meaux.
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:39am
Morning ladies! Seems like my youngest has radar and knows everytime we are about to get it in cause she comes knocking with some silly question. They dont believe when I tell them mommy and daddy are just wrestling anymore Stern Smile
My sex life was way better when they were younger. I hate having to sneak around my house like I dont pay a mortgage lol. Teenagers suck LOL This is why it is required for them to go away to gma's or aunties house 2x a mouth so I can have some swanging from the pole good sex without having to cover my mouth or put a pillow behind the headboard

Edited by teenut - Nov 10 2012 at 8:40am
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:42am
Milanni you better show that damn hair girl Angry 

I missed curly so much. Dont know why I stopped. I love being able to wash and go.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:44am
Lmaoo. Tee the headboard noise is what makes it fun. But that's good that you and your hunny have that time together. Idk about having kids any time soon tho. S/O says when he's 27 & he's 24 now. That's a little too soon for me
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:12am
Hey Sucre and Kesshia! How've you been *waving*
IGS that sort of interruption is the worst! Lol.
Lool. I never get interrupted, well we don't have kids yet that's why.. Plus door's always bolted
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:22am

I hate getting good dick and then it gets interrupted.
Hmph

Morning ladies
ohhh thats that nerve!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com