Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 336337338339340 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

What kind ? From where ? Spill the beans

Me?
Sponsored Links

sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:01am
I'm good Kesshia, thanks for asking.
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:02am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

What kind ? From where ? Spill the beans

Me?

YES .! Lol
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:30am

Lucky!! My sister not cooking ! And hubby mom wants to come with her other kids and grand babies *help * cook at my house ugh and my sister wants to come with her hubby and daughter every one EXPECTS me To cook but I don't want to. SMDH! But hubby wants me to so I guess imma be the one having to throw down..
Lol!!! Get some qhp very wavy!!! That would be fiyah!!! Girl I cook for Thanksgiving amd christmas every year. Im always responsible for the ham amd spagetti caserole.
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:40am
Originally posted by sucre265 sucre265 wrote:

I'm good Kesshia, thanks for asking.
Hey lady!
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Lucky!! My sister not cooking ! And hubby mom wants to come with her other kids and grand babies *help * cook at my house ugh and my sister wants to come with her hubby and daughter every one EXPECTS me To cook but I don't want to. SMDH! But hubby wants me to so I guess imma be the one having to throw down..
Lol!!! Get some qhp very wavy!!! That would be fiyah!!! Girl I cook for Thanksgiving amd christmas every year. Im always responsible for the ham amd spagetti caserole.

Wrong post
See I'm new to this . Since my mom passed my sisters been doing the cooking but they decide to move outta state so the one left always cooked and last year she went to visit family so I was forced to cook . THIS DOWN SOUTH RECIPE BOOK WAS MY BEST FRIEND . Everyone loved my food and iwas damn proud of myself but now they expecting me to do it bigger and better ! Smdh maybe you could give me be recipe for some things    

Edited by Kesshia_b - Nov 10 2012 at 7:52am
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

I've been on the fence with them since they first was announced .! What type of texture is it ? Lol they all Chinese processed LOL but to Wat "texture" ? I just don't wanna lose the waves !! I think imma do something a bit more natural and full like a CLOSURE 12.12.14.16 I like my hair full! The more bundles the better lbs .! Or should I do long for my 21st hmm igot in 18 and its diva style but I get tired of it quick lbs I'm not a length whore persay. UNLESS I'm out and about so I'm stuck ..
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:57am
I hate getting good dick and then it gets interrupted.
Hmph

Morning ladies
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:58am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Hmph

Morning ladies

LMFAO!!! I FEEL the same way!! who or what was the Interruption??
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:08am

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Hmph

Morning ladies

LMFAO!!! I FEEL the same way!! who or what was the Interruption??

My neighbors son.
We thought his little ass was sleep but he bursts in the room talmbout the boogie man.

I could have strangled him lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 336337338339340 850>