Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 850>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:04am
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

I tried transitioning for 6 months annnd all I can say is

Somehow, I decided that transitioning with short hair would be easier.  Last full relaxer was Christmas.  Did a partial late January in the front and sides for a weave to wear to a mardi gras ball.

Never make rash hair decisions while grieving!!!

I think I have enough to cut the rest of my relaxer out.  I got pi$$ed one day and tried to cut it myself.  All uneven, but the TWA (teeny weeny afro) I rocked was cute!

This hair needs to come out.  Don't wanna go natural just yet...  after bday, I'll have to take unit off to give hair some TLC... or, I could wear my 5 wigs.  This hair did NOT like the ACV.  Imma wash w/ some WEN and see how it goes.
Sponsored Links

teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:09am
Sorry it took so long. I had to make sure the Mr. was taken care of first lol. This is my go to hair, bdogg curly. I am no longer relaxing so its such an easy transition for my blending. First pics are of it wet. Lots of pics cause its been a minute.

Edited by teenut - Nov 10 2012 at 12:31am
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:17am
tee your beautiful!!!!! Love them curls!!!!!!!!
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:22am
Damn I forgot how pretty bdogg curly can be

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:22am
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

I tried transitioning for 6 months annnd all I can say is

Somehow, I decided that transitioning with short hair would be easier.  Last full relaxer was Christmas.  Did a partial late January in the front and sides for a weave to wear to a mardi gras ball.

Never make rash hair decisions while grieving!!!

I think I have enough to cut the rest of my relaxer out.  I got pi$$ed one day and tried to cut it myself.  All uneven, but the TWA (teeny weeny afro) I rocked was cute!

This hair needs to come out.  Don't wanna go natural just yet...  after bday, I'll have to take unit off to give hair some TLC... or, I could wear my 5 wigs.  This hair did NOT like the ACV.  Imma wash w/ some WEN and see how it goes.

GL! I don't think my husband would like naturalness    

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:28am
I long for those bdogg curls
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:38am
thanks ya'll. I forgot how it good it looked to Kami. And for me its super easy to take care of. Im still playing around with my leave out, Ive never been this natural before. I want to order some longer lengths but I hate all the extra stuff just to get his hair.
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:45am
Drooling over the ringlets!!!

Took 4x to type that is.  Off to play Angry brids star wars while waiting for unisom to kick in more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:48am
Extra??? Like waiting time?
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:56am
Hi ladies!

I'm 22-- going on my 'Jordan Year' in January.. graduating with my biology pre dental degree from FAMU.. may 4th, 6pm :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333334335336337 850>
  Share Topic