Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 831832833834835 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 5:05pm
Lord have mercy Chinyesoul
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Your vendor can tell the difference between IY & coarse yaki?
Most cant, lucky.

i never order coarse yaki from them,i will see.What i got was more kinky straight than iy.

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 5:30pm
Chinyesoul did you try a bleach bath??? i  dont like the answer your vendor told youAngry.He knows damn well what he send you  is not cuticle aligned ( that why it tangling)
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 5:47pm
ShockedOhhhhh Dammmm CS
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 6:09pm
What the hell is that CS?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 6:38pm
Oh hayle nah Chinyesoul. That vendor over processed that KS.
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:19pm
I know I'm not crazy, and that I know how to handle weave! 

I'm working on a full post because unfortunately this vendor is one that many women on this board deal with, and I honestly wouldn't recommend ANYONE purchase from him every again. Every single correspondence we've had after I received the hair has been negative, from blaming ME for processing the hair, to using too much heat, to not combing it properly....I'm so through with him. I have an open claim with Paypal, so hopefully this can all be resolved very quickly. 

Does anyone have any tips on filling a PayPal claim? I described the problem, essentially saying that the hair matted up and tangled after only having it for 8 days. I said I requested the cuticles to be aligned, but they clearly aren't. I also sent along pictures. 

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Chinyesoul Chinyesoul wrote:

I know I'm not crazy, and that I know how to handle weave! 

I'm working on a full post because unfortunately this vendor is one that many women on this board deal with, and I honestly wouldn't recommend ANYONE purchase from him every again. Every single correspondence we've had after I received the hair has been negative, from blaming ME for processing the hair, to using too much heat, to not combing it properly....I'm so through with him. I have an open claim with Paypal, so hopefully this can all be resolved very quickly. 

Does anyone have any tips on filling a PayPal claim? I described the problem, essentially saying that the hair matted up and tangled after only having it for 8 days. I said I requested the cuticles to be aligned, but they clearly aren't. I also sent along pictures. 

Did you order from kevin ???
Paypal will probably tell you to send the hair back ( ship it with tracking) or they might close the case since it was a custom order
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Your vendor can tell the difference between IY & coarse yaki?
Most cant, lucky.

i never order coarse yaki from them,i will see.What i got was more kinky straight than iy.

Gotcha!

&CS that is dry & seriously overprocessed.
Nadi is right it doesn't even look to be cuticle aligned.
SMH, thats just foul.
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:37pm
Holy shattt!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 831832833834835 850>
  Share Topic