Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 829830831832833 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

SB....plz list the things u used. I think I might give this closure thing another shot

Hey babes I just used the Got2Be gel and a comb.

As far as the closure: I bleached the knots with quick blue(i can't remember the correct name) then tweezed the part a little, then used NC50 concealer in the part. If its too light then I dab brown brow shadow to turn it more brown than tan.

I got a thread somewhere on step by steps on how I bleached my closures. 
SmileThx SB....Cutting and pasting...making font bigger to add to my binderSmile
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 5:03pm
Why post a thread in the Newbie section...that Newbie can't read...kmt
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:29pm
Took me long enough. But I got my brown I wanted. Now to leave those bundles alone.. and figure what wth to do with my 18 and 2 22 and my 12" closure.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:12pm
man if i could do hair and make up.... 
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

i want some coarse yaki now....Ouch

I found an Ali vendor that has coarse yaki. Ordered 22, 18, 14 and paid 125. Will let y'all know how the hair acts once I get it.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:08pm
OK I have been struggling to try and add this, it's my last go at this. Ok so I was bored and wanted to share some pictures of my self installs.

The first one I used Sensational Premium Too hair in 16 and 18 inches. I had it in for two weeks. I curled the hair and the flat iron was too hot. It messed the hair up and caused it to start shedding and tangling. Otherwise I think I could have went a little longer with it in.

The second install which I could only get two pics of I used Zury Dios Remy Fiber hair. I added some color in the bangs. I used two packs of hair and I had a 10 inch that I cut the color out of and added to my bangs for something different. This hair was way to shiny for my liking but it was decent. I  wore this for three weeks.

The last install is hair I got from ali express. Since this hair was virgin I wanted it not to look so wiggy so I attempted a full sew in invisible part which I think came out good. My closure is the worst of my self installs I did but I don't care about that right now. I have a 18 and 16inch in with like a track of 14. Next time I am going to try and squeeze all three bundles in I am still trying to figure this out. I have had my hair installed for two weeks exactly today. I have flat ironed a few times as well as curled with a flat iron and the natural wave pattern has returned as you will see. The pic of me in the skirt and jean is it flat ironed straight last week, the pic of me in black dress with flowers was today after a shampoo, condition, and deep condition and the waves have returned no problem. I don't have any problems with tangling or matting. The hair does shed. I didn't cut bangs into this because I didn't want to cut up my 16 inch. I want to cut layer all three bundles together with the 14 inch getting it the most.

ok forget about it no pics for ya'll today. ain't nobody got time for the bull sh*t.

Finally!!!! I am pregnant in all these pics so if I look worn down and tired in the eyes after hours of self installing that's why.And to the whore who sold me that monkey ball hair from "BDOGG" and tried to say I did something to mess it up, I have had my ali express hair for two weeks with no problems and it is still as nice as the day I got it and so much better then the $210 I wasted buying from you. I paid half that and got hair way better. I will never forget or get over because I hate when people with my money.

PM For password.

Edited by Geminigirl - Aug 29 2013 at 9:17pm
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I found an Ali vendor that has coarse yaki. Ordered 22, 18, 14 and paid 125. Will let y'all know how the hair acts once I get it.
  thta a good price...is that the orginal prices are it part of the supernova special on aliexpress?

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:38pm
Excuse me Nadi???
Didn't you just put in some bomb IY?????
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:44pm

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

thta a good price...is that the orginal prices are it part of the supernova special on aliexpress?

It was but it was only 15% off. I do love the fact that they go up to 30". Not that I would wear it that long but most places that have coarse/kinky straight textures go to only 20".
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 5:43am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Excuse me Nadi???
Didn't you just put in some bomb IY?????
LOL I took it apart it was too full for me,i need too finish my wig it been 2 weeksOuch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 829830831832833 850>
  Share Topic