Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 781782783784785 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 12:42am
I'm gunna work with what I got right now. Gunna straighten tomorrow
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 1:22am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Candy crush is the debil

Im an addict and no one will send my last ticket so I can get to the next level *cries*

Edited by pRiNCesSChANeL - Jun 17 2013 at 1:23am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Candy crush is the debil

Im an addict and no one will send my last ticket so I can get to the next level *cries*
This game  is more than the devil....went by my friends house to pick her up BECAUSE SHE CLAIMED SHE WAS COOKING. She put on the pressure cooker with some oxtails..(CANDY CRUSH  GOT HER FOCUSED)....Well lets just say Wendy's end up being her dinner LOLand she had to soak the pressure cooker for 2 daysLOL

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 17 2013 at 7:05am
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Candy crush is the debil

This game  is more than the devil....went by my friends house to pick her up BECAUSE SHE CLAIMED SHE WAS COOKING. She put on the pressure cooker with some oxtails..(CANDY CRUSH  GOT HER FOCUSED)....Well lets just say Wendy's end up being her dinner LOLand she had to soak the pressure cooker for 2 daysLOL

PrincessChanel, I text my friend to send me an extra life early this morning and she still hasn't sent it to me

Briasuga51, lol at your friend burning the oxtails.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 9:15am

Candy crush is the debil

PrincessChanel, I text my friend to send me an extra life early this morning and she still hasn't sent it to me

Ms Blue about that LIFE Business...i made a grand announcement on my facebook(I DONT PLAY AND WONT BE DOWNLOADING IT)LOL....I SEE FIRST HAND ADDICTS DAILYLOL...str88888 madness 15 requests for Lives or whatever

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 9:57am
Woke up this morning thinking that no need to change my color. I probably need a new cut and style and I shall be happy lol.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 1:07pm

Candy crush is the debil

Ms Blue about that LIFE Business...i made a grand announcement on my facebook(I DONT PLAY AND WONT BE DOWNLOADING IT)LOL....I SEE FIRST HAND ADDICTS DAILYLOL...str88888 madness 15 requests for Lives or whatever

Briasuga51, I talked so much ish about candy crush and I got suckered in. Woke up in the morning next to my bf and was playing while he gave me the look
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 1:36pm
^^^^^^^^ MS BLUELOLLOLLOLLOL......
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 2:11pm

^^^^^^^^ MS BLUELOLLOLLOLLOL......

#noshame

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 2:18pm
About to wash my hair with a pigmented conditoner.. hope this works
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 781782783784785 850>