Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 755756757758759 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:20pm
So my cousin asked me to get her real "Peruvian" or Virgin Peruvian hair. I have no idea where to start. I asked my vendor one time for Peruvian hair and all he did was change the words on the sticker and sent me the same hair as the Chinese hair. I compared both and its totally the same doggone thing. I honestly don't know what it supposed to look like so I need some help from yall. Gimme a Vendor, sell me some, anything right now will work. 

I bought supposedly some Peruvian hair from a member and when I saw the hair it looked like regular Brazilian hair to me. I just put it in the stash. Ermm
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So my cousin asked me to get her real "Peruvian" or Virgin Peruvian hair. I have no idea where to start. I asked my vendor one time for Peruvian hair and all he did was change the words on the sticker and sent me the same hair as the Chinese hair. I compared both and its totally the same doggone thing. I honestly don't know what it supposed to look like so I need some help from yall. Gimme a Vendor, sell me some, anything right now will work. 

I bought supposedly some Peruvian hair from a member and when I saw the hair it looked like regular Brazilian hair to me. I just put it in the stash. Ermm

To me, peruvian and brazilian hair is the same...only difference is that peruvian as more "luster"
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by virginremy1 virginremy1 wrote:

NEW COMPANY WITH REAL PRETTY HAIR http://www.maneaddictions.com - www.maneaddictions.com THEY ARE GIVING $10 OFF IF YOUR MENTION THIS SITE.

Confused
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by virginremy1 virginremy1 wrote:

ALSO AS A HAIR REPRESENTIVE I CAN LET YOU KNOW ALL REAL VIRGIN HAIR IS INDIAN HAIR. THE DIFFERENT TEXTURES ARE DESCRIBED AS BRAZILIAN, PERUVIAN, MALAYSIAN, ETC. SOMETIMES THE HAIR IS NON CHEMICALLY STEAM PROCESSED TO ACHEIVE A CERTAIN CURL PATTERN, WVE, OR TEXTURE. PLEASE VISIT http://www.maneaddictions.com - www.maneaddictions.com $10 off right now also you can contact me for any questions about virgin hair I will be happy to explain.

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So my cousin asked me to get her real "Peruvian" or Virgin Peruvian
hair. I have no idea where to start. I asked my vendor one time for
Peruvian hair and all he did was change the words on the sticker and
sent me the same hair as the Chinese hair. I compared both and its
totally the same doggone thing. I honestly don't know what it supposed
to look like so I need some help from yall. Gimme a Vendor, sell me
some, anything right now will work. 

I bought supposedly some
Peruvian hair from a member and when I saw the hair it looked like
regular Brazilian hair to me. I just put it in the stash. Ermm

To me, peruvian and brazilian hair is the same...only difference is that peruvian as more "luster"

Yep
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:54pm
SB....I only bought hair for my friend Peruvian (natural wavy) from genesis.... it colored well....but came damp. She still has the hair(not installed)after wearing it in the fall. It looks similar to the Brazilian just thicker with more shine
chimeysteven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chimeysteven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:40pm
With proper care, your hair will stay fabulous from 9 months to one year, style after style and looking just as good as the first day!..
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by LifeIsGood LifeIsGood wrote:

Yes we can. Speaking of that, how much is too much for a good sew in?

Now that is the question of the day. In my opinion it should be based on hourly or by each service rendered such as
washing hair $
conditioning hair $
Hair treatment$
Braiding$$
Sewing $$ in falls under customized
Bonding$
Taping mmm$
Strand by strand $$$ it takes a lonnng time
Links$$$
Pole weaving $$
Cut$
Style$
Thermo $
Total for your time and professionlism is
    come back again
At the end of the day I will pay u what u charge not what I feel I should pay. I have to consider the fact that u got me lookin good:)

Edited by feelblessed - May 31 2013 at 10:33pm
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Doubt it.
Lavender is a generally light color and not crazy bright.
Whatever red dye you decide to put over it should overpower the lavender.
Just make sure you don't miss any spots when you dye it again.

Going from red to lavender on the other hand would be tricky.

Follow the color wheel
Red and blue are primary colors
Purple or lavender is secondary
So...be careful on the base color of the dye that determines the out come :)
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:33am
Selling my tried and true IY
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 755756757758759 850>