Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 625626627628629 850>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:46am
does anyone know a good stylist in Charlotte NC
Sponsored Links

NubiaDeuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NubiaDeuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:45am
Morning ladies! I never post but i am a heavy lurker in this thread (sounds creepy lol) anywho, i was wondering if anyone had an extra bundle of 18 or 20 inch IV straight or wavy? Im trying to make a u part out of my left over hair and i have a gap in lengths from 14 to 22 Confused.

I really dont want to cut my 22 lol so im trying to see if I can find someones leftovers.  None of my friends want to part with their old hair (even though the heifers dont wear it! Disapprove ). Im paypal ready!
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:56pm
Hey Mane N' Tales! I came in here to share my ratchettness with y'all! I took down my hair and was in the process of washing my weave for my install tomorrow afternoon right. So my stylist called to tell me she had a morning appointment and do I want it! Why I finish washing and conditioning my weave put it on 2 hangers, proceeded to turn the oven on so it can dry my hair?! My s/o walked in the kitchen and said dayum I thought you were cooking! Get cho life boo!

Tis' all!
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:13am
I've never dried my hair in the oven. Is it easy to do? Will it make my hair crispy? What temp should I dry it atLOL I want to try this because it usually takes my hair 2 days to dry on a hanger because it's so long and thickCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

I've never dried my hair in the oven. Is it easy to do? Will it make my hair crispy? What temp should I dry it atLOL I want to try this because it usually takes my hair 2 days to dry on a hanger because it's so long and thickCry

I didn't put it IN the oven!!! I turned the oven on, sat the chairs by it and put my weave on the hangers on the back of the chairs facing the door. My hairstylist called me ratchett as hell!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:07pm
See I should of took a picture but I don't need BHM with proof! I'm going to try it in the dryer on low heat next time.
Qfab4in View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qfab4in Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 6:58pm
trying to plan ahead for summer.  i have a vacay, convention & maybe beyonce concert.  i'd prefer to rock a closure but can i go swimming w/ a closure? like snorkeling & getting hit by waves or do i have to frolick in the water?  i want to look realistic as possible.  then do i want curly or straight? (decisions, decisions)...the kinkycurlyyaki has me wanting curly hair as if my natural hair would blend.  glad i started thinking about hair early...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:17pm
kinkycurlyyaki has gorgeous hair omg 
i think you can swim in a closure 
it will probably loosen up a bit tho.

for a beach vacation i would def get curly hair 
i like to do a deep curly or a deep wavy because it's "wash and go" and it can still look sexy 

i think kinkycurlyyaki's kinky curly hair would you an "exotic vacation look"

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:18pm
closures are not for me. 
i was going to do an ombre so i didnt have to color but hair but i think im going to leave out a teeny bit of leave out, have dark roots on my blonde and just blend it in. 

i def want a middle part with curling wand curls 

i think im going to buy the babyliss titanium pro flat iron 
has anyone used that
Qfab4in View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qfab4in Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

kinkycurlyyaki has gorgeous hair omg 
i think you can swim in a closure 
it will probably loosen up a bit tho.

for a beach vacation i would def get curly hair 
i like to do a deep curly or a deep wavy because it's "wash and go" and it can still look sexy 

i think kinkycurlyyaki's kinky curly hair would you an "exotic vacation look"

thank u so much!!!! i need to hop on it before prices go up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon