Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 617618619620621 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 7:48pm
Would y'all trust an AV having a buy 2 bundles, get 1 free deal?
Sponsored Links

Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Would y'all trust an AV having a buy 2 bundles, get 1 free deal?
I been seeing a lot of this lately. I personally don't trust that.
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:44pm
So I keep thinking about my jacebeauty medium coarse wc bundles and wondering when I am ever going to install this? I ordered a 14-16 and a 16-18 BUT I guess with me sending the order back because I wanted a deeper pattern (which I asked for in the first place) she decided to send me a 22" and a 25". The bulk hair was the length I requested (16-18). I can't do anything longer than a 22" bc that's my comfort zone. Anything passed that i won't feel comfortable rocking. Question is do I cut the hair to my desired length? If I cut it ill end up with bundles less than 3.5 ozs (25" barely weighs 3.5) and still not enough hair for an install. The hair is gorgeous but at this point I'm not doing another exchange. Did Nicole f$&ked me over since I sent it back? I understand sending a 22" for extra length but a 25"? Isn't that way too much extra length?
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:45pm
i wanna dye my hair ladies!
something crazy, i've done ombre with blonde, pink, purple, and teal. SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

So I keep thinking about my jacebeauty medium coarse wc bundles and wondering when I am ever going to install this? I ordered a 14-16 and a 16-18 BUT I guess with me sending the order back because I wanted a deeper pattern (which I asked for in the first place) she decided to send me a 22" and a 25". The bulk hair was the length I requested (16-18). I can't do anything longer than a 22" bc that's my comfort zone. Anything passed that i won't feel comfortable rocking. Question is do I cut the hair to my desired length? If I cut it ill end up with bundles less than 3.5 ozs (25" barely weighs 3.5) and still not enough hair for an install. The hair is gorgeous but at this point I'm not doing another exchange. Did Nicole f$&ked me over since I sent it back? I understand sending a 22" for extra length but a 25"? Isn't that way too much extra length?

Normally some ladies would be happy with the extra length but yea that is way too much extra length.   Maybe you could put 25" on top and maybe layer the hair. Also how large is the closure your going to get...you could get a larger closure made to compensate for the amount of hair you would've needed.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by fredricafekkai fredricafekkai wrote:

i wanna dye my hair ladies!
something crazy, i've done ombre with blonde, pink, purple, and teal. SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!

How about a blue and purple ombre?
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:15pm
I'm getting a standard closure made 3x4.5 I think 90-100% density. I shipped the bulk hair two weeks ago using usps international from japan. For some reason ups wouldn't except it. The Japanese nationals kept saying that it would get stuck at customs and take a month to get back to me if it did. They told me usps would be better and it wouldn't get stuck in custom.

I think my bulk hair is either lost or stuck at customs. If I don't hear anything from the cv saying they got it soon i might just put the hair up for sale.

Oh she only sent me about 2.2 oz of bulk. So I figured it wouldn't be enough for a larger closure.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:39am
Morning all, I am finally doing longer lengths but I'm not sure how much hair to order. I want my hair full and natural looking, but I'm not into the thick packed hair look. If I do 20,24,26 how do you guys think that will look? Do you think it would be enough hair for a natural look with minimum leave out?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

Morning all, I am finally doing longer lengths but I'm not sure how much hair to order. I want my hair full and natural looking, but I'm not into the thick packed hair look. If I do 20,24,26 how do you guys think that will look? Do you think it would be enough hair for a natural look with minimum leave out?

You may want to buy an extra bundle of 26" just incase.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:24pm
Thank you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 617618619620621 850>
  Share Topic