Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 615616617618619 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:25pm

Ok... Tried to get somewhate caught up....

Anywho....

Hey Hot Mamas!!!

Missed yall dearly... Work and School have been draining my life... But things are good.... 

Hug  to all of yall...
Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Hey MsBlue and Milanni!
Non weave related comment: I can't believe there's life growing inside me! Soo exciting and thrilling. Lol
Weave related: does Bebeau have a website? Want to see the hair that has you ladies drooling.

Hug

Awwww Congrats...  It's going to be awesome...  

Super excited for you... Can't wait to see our little e-baby!!!  HeartHeartHeart
Aww thank you so much luvie! How you doing?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:57pm
Good...  Just work and school... I need to find my wig, but I'm lazy...

My sister is having another book signing tomorrow.  I has planned to go, but I wanted my hair to swangggggg... Doesn't look like it is going to happing...  I is tired today... Just about to leave the plantation...
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:09pm

My sister is having another book signing tomorrow.  I has planned to go, but I wanted my hair to swangggggg... Doesn't look like it is going to happing...  I is tired today... Just about to leave the plantation...
Are u on Big Daddy's plantation? Lawwd I hollered seeing this on Django. Lol
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:10pm
What kind of books does ur sis write Lush?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Lol, I love Django.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 6:16pm
The allure from ghoh keeps calling me.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:22am
Are you there Be Beau Hair owner, its me Shady LMAO

No for real, if you're reading this, please pm me. I sent a message on FB, so disregard if you get that one first.

I just tried to order my Be Beau hair. I decided to order 2 22 inches, 2 20 inches, an 18 inch, and a 16 inch closure in the Filipino wavy. When I get to check-out, it let's me change the 1 22 inch into 2, but when I try to add the 2nd 20 inch, it says I've reached the max I can order.

I have a big head, like my hair full, and not completely sure I wanna use closure so that's why I'm ordering so much. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:31am

What kind of books does ur sis write Lush?

Girl my sister is all about business and motivational speaking.  She owns a consulting firm in NY called Egami Consulting (Image spelled backwards).  But she just released her first book on marketing called "Profit with Purpose: A Marketer's Guide to Deliver Purpose-Driven Campaigns to Multicultural Audiences". 

I'm so proud of her.  She is making a name for herself.  She is truly MY motivation... 

http://profitwithpurpose.squarespace.com/

http://www.paramountbooks.com/profit-purpose

http://madamenoire.com/234023/egamis-teneshia-jackson-warneron-multicultural-marketing-and-doing-business-with-a-purpose/

http://www.egamiconsulting.com/

Edited by LushHair_Fein - Jan 26 2013 at 8:33am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:38am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Lol, I love Django.

Yes..  I would have rather been Big Daddy's and not Candy's.  Please know that I hollered throughout the entire Django.  Especially the part with the masks and the KKK.

Very good movie imo. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 615616617618619 850>
  Share Topic