Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 595596597598599 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Yeah you can.
Just cut the cap so that it does not cover those areas.
Section off the areas that you want to leave out, braid/twist your real hair.
Put the cap on & outline the areas of the cap that will be covering your braided/twisted
down hair. Only sew the wefts onto the area you outlined, sew the u-part down and cut away
the excess cap.

HTH.Smile

Hey Kami. I'm new to making u-part wigs and I think I got the wrong cap. It's the weaving cap net. It looks good but I would like a little bit more room. Is it any way possible to repair this cap without starting completely over in a new cap?

[/QUOTE]
Sponsored Links

beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:14am
Dealing with av's is starting to get tired.... I've been trying to get in contact with an av about some hair she has for sale for a few days. No response, but i see her posting pics on all her social media pages. Sh!t I've been damn near stalking her lol ( the things we do for hair). This has got to be a new trend because all these companies act like selling hair is a favor.
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:15am

Yeah you can.
Put the cap on & outline the areas of the cap that will be covering your braided/twisted
down hair. Only sew the wefts onto the area you outlined, sew the u-part down and cut away
the excess cap.

HTH.Smile

thank you!!!!!!!
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by teendancer88 teendancer88 wrote:

Yeah you can.
the excess cap.

HTH.Smile

Hey Kami. I'm new to making u-part wigs and I think I got the wrong cap. It's the weaving cap net. It looks good but I would like a little bit more room. Is it any way possible to repair this cap without starting completely over in a new cap?

[/QUOTE]

Hmm you could probably cut a few slits into the cap, not in areas that would cause it to fall apart but just to give yourself some room and then patch them with pieces if weaving net. The thick kind that comes shaped as a square.
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:47pm
I've been heavy on this workout. Two weeks in and I feel sore after every workout & I LOVE IT.

Maybe my hair can be done this weekend.
teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:50pm

Originally posted by teendancer88 teendancer88 wrote:

Yeah you can.
the excess cap.

HTH.Smile

Hmm you could probably cut a few slits into the cap, not in areas that would cause it to fall apart but just to give yourself some room and then patch them with pieces if weaving net. The thick kind that comes shaped as a square. [/QUOTE]

Thanks girl ill try it.
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:46pm
Just got my Jeffrey Italian Yaki installed. This hair flat irons like a dream. The women in the shop literally stopped and stared (and tried to get jeffrey's email so they could place an order! LOL)
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:50pm
Tolllddddd you !
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Natural_Tee14 Natural_Tee14 wrote:

Tolllddddd you !

Girl. The stuff is the bomb. It literally looks like my hair flat ironed. It has the "swang" and everything. THis will definitely be my staple hair.
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:25pm
i finished my upart. took foreverrrrr. will take pics tomorrow.
i used all 2 bundles and its HUGE. and i didnt even brush it out yet :(
i also wanna get it shaped up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures