Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585586587588589 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:50pm
GHOH have closures?
Sponsored Links

l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:44pm
Alright soo...I was thinking on ordering some hair...buuut qhp quality seems to be slipping. I wanted to try qwb, but I actually wanted a pretty curl..sooo I researched karida, that's a no go..people say they shed too much. Any ideas? Pm me if so please.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

GHOH have closures?

Yeah they have custom & in stock closures.
If you want a custom but they don't have the texture you want, like the Russian textures for instance she doesn't have them listed but she does them just shoot her a message
on FB & she'll get one.

On another note.
Why oh why can't I just give myself some prison braids & be done with it??CryCry
I know I'm slapping a closure wig on my head & the braiding pattern doesn't matter
but I just cant do it.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I want the allure from ghoh so bad...the hair is just gorgeous.

Those curls are nice, keep going back and forth on whether I want to order or try the onyc curly b addiction....decisions...lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:54am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

GHOH have closures?

Yeah they have custom & in stock closures.
If you want a custom but they don't have the texture you want, like the Russian textures for instance she doesn't have them listed but she does them just shoot her a message
on FB & she'll get one.

On another note.
Why oh why can't I just give myself some prison braids & be done with it??CryCry
I know I'm slapping a closure wig on my head & the braiding pattern doesn't matter
but I just cant do it.

Thanks Kam!
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:49am
Ladies Ladies Ladies
I been peeing like shyt.. Still thankful though.. No nausea and I don't feel sick.. just get tired easily. Feels so good to share this on here since we're not telling yet.
Any ideas for a good leave in condish? This "brazillian" is kinda dry
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Ladies Ladies Ladies
I been peeing like shyt.. Still thankful though.. No nausea and I don't feel sick.. just get tired easily. Feels so good to share this on here since we're not telling yet.

Awww... The joys of early motherhood. I can't wait 2 get there. Its feels so homely and nice to be able to share stuffs here!. That's why i love the ladies in here.
You can try Pantene leave in conditioner, that's what i use and i like it a lot.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:59am
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Alright soo...I was thinking on ordering some hair...buuut qhp quality seems to be slipping. I wanted to try qwb, but I actually wanted a pretty curl..sooo I researched karida, that's a no go..people say they shed too much. Any ideas? Pm me if so please.

QWB can hold a curl.
I guess karida is hit or miss because I had some and it was fine.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:25am
Originally posted by sucre265 sucre265 wrote:

Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Ladies Ladies Ladies

Awww... The joys of early motherhood. I can't wait 2 get there. Its feels so homely and nice to be able to share stuffs here!. That's why i love the ladies in here.
You can try Pantene leave in conditioner, that's what i use and i like it a lot.

And you will dearie! Thank you so much..
I know, right? I love it here.. Feels like family

Ohh thank youu I'll go look for that
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:26am
Blehhhh.. didn't get my hair done this past weekend.

However.. going to ORLANDO this upcoming weekend.

*cough* KAMI *cough*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585586587588589 850>
  Share Topic