Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 583584585586587 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:32pm
Trying to get my hair done this weekend.

FINALLY cut my hair, and immediately put in bantu knots. (it makes my hair look bigger when picked out)

If i do weave it up, I won't see it again until graduation.. or right before. 
Sponsored Links

Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:33pm
Yes my GHOH shipped. I can't wait to see this allure closure. I hope my hair reaches china soon.
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:52pm
finally took the plunge and ordered 4mm afro kinky from Jeffrey. 
crossing my fingers it comes out as good as i expect it
mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:34am
Ive been going thru the old posts thanking everyone......great thread!!! Thumbs Up
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

@Lush, if that's you in the green sweater, your skin us GORGEOUS!

@Sunshine, I've BEEN burnt out. I've been wearing my hair out for weeks now. Went to the salon, got it washed and pressed, and she got me swangin! I keep getting relaxer and weave checked lol.

if i could find a great stylist i would lol 

but im scared that someone will mess up what i've worked hard for 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:52pm
Welcome mzdivaslife!

That's how I felt Sunny. Luckily, I tagged along with my friend to her salon. She was so annoyed that I had "all that hair" (as she put it) up in a bun that she offered to wash and press it for free.

I wasn't expecting much cuz I HATED my hair the last time I got it pressed, but girl when she was done I HAD to pay and tip her cuz she had it looking so good I wanted the cancel my weave appointment for 2 days later.

You know it was something serious when I got home and 2 of my neighbors asked me what kinda hair I used and who did it.

You know it was something serious if as much talk I made about finding the perfect birthday hair, I just went to her for a fresh wash and press and rocked that as my birthday look. I woulda never been that brave if I was going to a club tho lol.
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:12pm
I have some catching up to do.  Work has been kicking my ass -working OT and weekends - and flaring up...oh, and period.  Just washed hair for 1st time b/c been so damn tired.  Supposed to work this weekend - too tired.  It's plopped.  Just started unpacking and found tape measure.  This ain't 26" of hair.

How's everyone?  Off to read...
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:29pm
Divva, your avi pic is gorgeous.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 2:54am
Originally posted by mzdivaslife mzdivaslife wrote:

Ive been going thru the old posts thanking everyone......great thread!!! Thumbs Up

Awww welcome! You've been thanked too
mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:17am
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Originally posted by mzdivaslife mzdivaslife wrote:

Awww welcome! You've been thanked too

Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon