Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 581582583584585 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:10pm
I'm so sick of it.
Like can I PLEASE get a cool breeze?
Sponsored Links

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:12pm
Come to Wisconsin girl, you'll get your cool breeze and then some.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:29pm
It was a whooping 54 degrees in NYC. ..man it was practically summer
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

It was a whooping 54 degrees in NYC. ..man it was practically summer

Right?! Haha I was surprised.
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:03am
Off topic question, need some advice... I know a lot of ladies have little girls, can you help me out?

My 9 year old daughter hair is breaking off and the ends are really scraggly.  I did get about a 1/4 inch cut but really needed more cut.  She is natural, but I do flat iron it every 3 weeks.  So we are going on a Disney cruise and I am getting her hair braided (cornrowed)...Would it be advisable to do aphogee protein treatment BEFORE braids?  Planning to leave the braids in for a least 4-6 weeks. 

Asking here cause the natural kid hair forum is not responding.

Edited by Memphisbaby - Jan 10 2013 at 10:26am
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

^^ ITA.. Call them Shadylady
Lush how you feeling now?
Sunshine hope both wedding plans are going great

Doing better... Class has started back it has been keeping my mind busy... Still can't sleep through the night... 

LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

Off topic question, need some advice... I know a lot of ladies have little girls, can you help me out?

My 9 year old daughter hair is breaking off and the ends are really scraggly.  I did get about a 1/4 inch cut but really needed more cut.  She is natural, but I do flat iron it every 3 weeks.  So we are going on a Disney cruise and I am getting her hair braided (cornrowed)...Would it be advisable to do aphogee protein treatment BEFORE braids?  Planning to leave the braids in for a least 4-6 weeks. 

Asking here cause the natural kid hair forum is not responding.

I would... Followed by your own moisturizing deep conditioner.  I don't like the balancer that comes with the 2step.

If you are not prepared to end all of her ends at once, just cut little bit at a time each time she gets her hair braided...  You may have to start using less heat on her hair.  Try to keep her in protective styles as much as possible while still caring for her scalp and hair. 

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:44pm
IA with lush

im starting to get weave burn out 

i want something to WOW me 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 7:37pm
@Lush, if that's you in the green sweater, your skin us GORGEOUS!

@Sunshine, I've BEEN burnt out. I've been wearing my hair out for weeks now. Went to the salon, got it washed and pressed, and she got me swangin! I keep getting relaxer and weave checked lol.
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:56pm
Stopped by to say hey, and that I finally got a job !!!
God showed up and out. Gotta love jesus.
Missed you all. How are y'all?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 581582583584585 850>