Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 580581582583584 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Ugh, I am so pissed!

I keep forgetting to cancel my JustFab membership cuz I rarely see anything I'm in love with and the quality of the shoes isn't that great. I normally remember to at least skip the month so I don't get charged. I forgot this month .

I think to myself cool...they already took the $39.95 outta my account so I might as well just pick something and then cancel the membership right then and there, right? Wrong!

I looked thru the choices they sent me and I was just not impressed. I either already have something similar, or it has this one extra detail on the shoe that makes it tacky to me for some reason.

Then I get a pop saying some shoes are buy 1, get 1 free. I way cool...I'm not in love with any of em, but at least I'll get a good deal, right?! Wrong!

These mofos have it set up so that you can't apply the credit THAT THEY JUST CHARGED TO YOUR FUKCIN ACCOUNT FOR towards the buy 1, get 1 free deal...even tho they're both $39.95 and its not like I have a credit for free. I paid for that ish!

So now I'll be stuck with ONE pair of shoes I didn't want in the first place instead of at least getting 2 outta the deal for the same price.

Pure fukcery!

Oh well...that's what I get for my procrastination and forgetfulness...betcha that ish gets cancelled when I finally find a pair I like on that bih LMAO.

RANT OVER

Wow that's so stupid! What kind of system are they running over there? Lol! This happened to me once and they just refunded me the 39.95. Give them a call and see what they say.
Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:40am
^^ ITA.. Call them Shadylady
Lush how you feeling now?
Sunshine hope both wedding plans are going great
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:09am
I think I'm gonna try that cuz I really didn't see anything I liked.

And we have a DSW here now?! Chile boo!
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:16am
about to send some hair off to china for some silk closures.

Im extremely nervous about it....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:30am
^^ Yessenia I'd be nervous too! Hope you trust the vendor?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:48am
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

^^ Yessenia I'd be nervous too! Hope you trust the vendor?

this is my first time using them but i did see other ladies sending hair to them. I was going to try Roman but i dont know his silk closures are. Plus i heard he's been messing up ppl orders.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:40am
Ook... But did you contact the ladies who used them though? And ask them for pictures and what the quality was like plus time and all that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:08am
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Ook... But did you contact the ladies who used them though? And ask them for pictures and what the quality was like plus time and all that

i have seen pictures of their closures and i liked them. Im going to customize my closures to my liking. It shouldn't take the long for me. Im in japan so shipping to them should be quick, Im using UPS. Turnaround is about two weeks.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:51pm
Florida was humid as sh*t today.
Feeling that 24 inches on my neck made me definitely want 20 inches
& its only going to get hotter. Lawd.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:02pm
^I miss hot humid weather
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 580581582583584 850>