Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 579580581582583 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Hey Ladies....

Missed ya dearly.... But truth be told.... I have the worst 2 days of my life...  I witnessed a man getting killed Sunday night.  A homeless man got hit by the car in front of me. The driver and I were the first on the scene.  I never seen anything that tragic before. 

Since the incident, my mind has constantly stayed on replay. (The impact, blood, sirens, crys, screams, etc) I'm having my random crying episodes all day... I couldn't even go to work yesterday... And today has been tough.  Everything make my stomach hurt. I can't eat or sleep.

I don't know why God put me in that place at that time.  All I know to do right now is be thankful in life and pray for peace for everyone involved, because I may never fully understand...

If things get worse you should definitely talk to someone.
Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 5:23pm
Lush Hug
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 5:57pm
Hug

Thanks for the love everyone.... 

Hey... Does anyone remember the video posted on making a wig cap from net alone?  I think it was the method that Missbossy does or something like that...
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 5:59pm
Lush, I'm sorry to hear that. I pray that God grants you peace of mind.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 8:54pm
Ugh, I am so pissed!

I keep forgetting to cancel my JustFab membership cuz I rarely see anything I'm in love with and the quality of the shoes isn't that great. I normally remember to at least skip the month so I don't get charged. I forgot this month .

I think to myself cool...they already took the $39.95 outta my account so I might as well just pick something and then cancel the membership right then and there, right? Wrong!

I looked thru the choices they sent me and I was just not impressed. I either already have something similar, or it has this one extra detail on the shoe that makes it tacky to me for some reason.

Then I get a pop saying some shoes are buy 1, get 1 free. I way cool...I'm not in love with any of em, but at least I'll get a good deal, right?! Wrong!

These mofos have it set up so that you can't apply the credit THAT THEY JUST CHARGED TO YOUR FUKCIN ACCOUNT FOR towards the buy 1, get 1 free deal...even tho they're both $39.95 and its not like I have a credit for free. I paid for that ish!

So now I'll be stuck with ONE pair of shoes I didn't want in the first place instead of at least getting 2 outta the deal for the same price.

Pure fukcery!

Oh well...that's what I get for my procrastination and forgetfulness...betcha that ish gets cancelled when I finally find a pair I like on that bih LMAO.

RANT OVER
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 8:56pm
All kinds of mistakes in that post, but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it from my phone.

Fukc JustFab!

Edited by ShadyLady - Jan 08 2013 at 8:57pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:34pm
lol damn Shady 
yeah i never liked any of their shoes 
actually i get most of my cute shoes from Charlotte Russe or GoJane 
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

lol damn Shady 
yeah i never liked any of their shoes 
actually i get most of my cute shoes from Charlotte Russe or GoJane 

Yes me too & lolashoetique
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:30pm
i need some cheap disney tickets 

just invited my sis, niece and nephew out here and a bish aint tryna up $500
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:42pm
Hmm I think I want to go back to 20 inches for my next install.

Edited by Kami612 - Jan 08 2013 at 11:43pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair