Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575576577578579 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:51pm
Keep messing with grandma and shes going to make you go outside and get a switch
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

Did a hot oil treatment on my hair and some weave bundles.. Just got ors creamy shampoo and replenishing conditioner. Hair feels amazing

My relaxed hair hated ors creamy aloe shampoo but my natural hair loves it....weird lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:44pm
I didn't even know they still make jheri curl stuff lol.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:03pm
Lol my momma talked her out of it.
But let me tell y'all about my day lol.
I'm venting a little so it may be long.

Y'all know I'm helping my aunt plan her wedding on a $500 budget (no exaggeration it's really $500)
So for the venue we were going to have it at my uncles house on the lake. (Beautiful scenery and its free)
I'm going to pay for her weave and send if off to Milanni to be made into a u-part.
My mom is going to buy and cook the food and my uncle is going to purchase the tent for the guest.
My friend is DJing for free and another friend is going to be the photographer for $50.
I also made the Save the Dates on my computer

So, so far my aunt has only had to pay for the minimal decorations, their rings and her gown.
I recommended going to David's bridal and getting on of their 99$ dresses. She doesn't want that. The dress she picked out is $270.

Then she decides she wants a priest to marry her. Cool.
She calls him he says he will marry her but it has to be in the church under the "Eyes of GOD"

Uh excuse me I thought GOD was omnipresent. At least my GOD is.
So she calls the churches today and the cheapest church was $700
I was like man why don't you let S/O's father (who is a preacher) marry you for free. She started whining talking about she wanted father tony to marry her because he was going to make the wedding "fun"

I'm so done with this sh*t lol

Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:10pm
I think I'll get my hair done this weekend
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:37pm
Wow Sunshine, your aunt is unbelievable. Just tell her to handle the rest if she insists on getting the "fun" pastor. How is your own wedding prep coming up?
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:38pm
Wow Sunshine, your aunt is unbelievable. Just tell her to handle the rest if she insists on getting the "fun" pastor. How is your own wedding prep coming up?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:39pm
Oh wow sunshine!

You better than me lol
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:03pm
Y'all she is crazy lol.
I just can't.
& sucre it's going well. Thank you for asking

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:08pm
Friday at three.. *snip snip*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair