Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567568569570571 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by cici1989 cici1989 wrote:

Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Originally posted by cici1989 cici1989 wrote:

Hello ladies, quick question. What's your take on the closure with the elastic band?

Am wearing a closure with a elastic band and i like it,it lays flat in front.Just make sure the elastic is not too tight

Thanks! You don't sew the band down, right? You sew the closure to the front of the elastic band & the remainder to the braids?

i "sew" the elatic but i dont go throught it with my needle,i go around it and make two loops all around my head just to secure it in place. ( does that make sense lol)
Sponsored Links

thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:23pm
But then again...I could just revamp the yaki closure I have and make it work. Sigh. Decisions, decisions.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:24pm
26,24,22 & 18 

cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:24pm
Yeah kinda like how you're not supposed to sew through the weft? But around it? & is yours behind your hairline? Care to post pics? Pleeaaasseeee lol
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:30pm
i took off the closure ( i have to wash my hair) but i will post pic later or tomorrow ( i might unistall my current nstall and put something else )
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:31pm
and i put it behind my hairline and the blending was just off,so i have to reinstall it
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:55pm
i just need to be rich so i can get someone to order the perfect closure and install it perfectly. cos its so much work for my little brain
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:22pm
Today I was reminded why I dont do hair for people I dont know personally.. My friend's coworker emailed aka STALKED me for a few days begging me to do her hair today and she was a no show!!! Like my Saturday (the only day my husband and I are off work at the same time) aint worth ish!
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:23pm
Ahhhh.

I hate alcohol.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

Today I was reminded why I dont do hair for people I dont know personally.. My friend's coworker emailed aka STALKED me for a few days begging me to do her hair today and she was a no show!!! Like my Saturday (the only day my husband and I are off work at the same time) aint worth ish!

That is awful! People just dont respect other people's time. I learned my lesson not to do favors for practically anyone when a person Ive known for 20+ years asked me to flat iron her daughter's hair. When the agreed time & day came around, she was a no show. When I spoke to her, she said 'oh, i know you are busy, so I didnt want to bother you and just straightened it'. Of course I went off and said that she should have called me to let me know she didnt need my help anymore.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567568569570571 850>
  Share Topic