Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 547548549550551 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:40pm
Merry Christmas beautiful ladies..
Hope you all enjoy yourself.
Sponsored Links

fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Natural_Tee14 Natural_Tee14 wrote:

How do ya'll feel about dating someone will a kid?
me personally, i wouldn't .
I'm in college, I have a lot to deal with myself and I don't think I can deal with a father and his child. It's a bit too much for me.
My opinion!!
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:38pm

I wouldnt mind going out with a guy who as a kid as long that he take care of the kid and i understand that wont be his priority...
And merry christmas ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Nadiesca - Dec 24 2012 at 10:39pm
Ms.Boss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:30am
Merry Christmas ladies!!!!!
Ms.Boss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:43am

Don't count him out too quickly. Everything else about him you might love. I don't have kids and felt I would NEVER date someone who did (my thing was if i didnt have any, i didnt have to be willing to date someone who did) but when I was single for 2 years I realized some great men have a kid and if he takes care of his child and is very involved with them, it will not only show you what kind of man he is but how he would be if you had children in the future. If he's a deadbeat or his childs mother doesn't know her place....RUNNNNNNN!!!! It's not worth the drama!

Also now when I see a man taking care of his child or being very attentive with them I think it is the cutest thing
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:54am
Merry Christmas!!! Just logged on to say hey and what not.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:18am
Merry Christmas divas!!!

NT, don't count him out, but move slow to make sure you can handle it BEFORE you get attached.

I've mentioned it before, but my boo has a son. It's not so bad cuz he's older (he's 12). I had resentment issues for a while because his son moving here changed our relationship a lot. Now its not so bad because I realize now that he changed to be a great father and I respect that.

It's has its moments cuz I am in no way fit to be a "step-parent" but I love the man enough that I feel like I would be taking a loss and missing out on something great if I let it go just cuz he has a child.

Sucks not being able to be number one ALL THE TIME, but I wouldn't respect a man who put a woman before his child anyway.

If he's everything else you want in a man and has no baby mama drama, then at least get to know him. If you actually want kids, it would also be a good indicator of the kind of father he would be to your children.

Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:15pm
Thanks ladies.. I appreciate all the advice :)

Merry Christmas ladies!

xoxo
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:19pm
I need a new flat iron, this Babyliss ain't all that. 
Any recommendations?

Merry Christmas everyone!
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 6:12pm
I'm NEVER volunteering to help make holiday dinner again!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 547548549550551 850>
  Share Topic