Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 822823824825826 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:15pm
IGS question???.....does this said hair resemble a crawled up cat that choked on its own spit??? I need to sew a wig with some hair. I will still take the free hair by the way and see if I can experiment with it. But I know one of you ladies has some useable hair that I can buy at a discounted "this is only for suga" type of rate. It will have to be shipped by tomorrow pretty please.
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:18pm
Gaaah it figures . I crossed over to the dark side with this braz curly I have in...its like I transformed I to a length whore overnight
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:20pm
My first closure experience is NOT the biz.

The density looked fine when I parted it over my hand, but now that it's in, the part is so tiny and unnatural looking. It looks like when people do those really close together invisible parts. I guess I better get to tweezing cuz the front looks like a witch wig.

The girl who installed it also used lacefront tape on the front of the closure. I wouldn't mind that except she left so much of the tape on my forehead. I had to go in today in cut about an inch of tape off of my forehead. At least part is okay now.

I'm gonna try tweezing it, but if I can't get more natural looking parts, I will be taking it all out and paying for another install this weekend WITHOUT the closure. Blending is gonna be a b!tch tho cuz this hair is borderline curly.

On the other hand, the curl pattern and hair are gorgeous. I refuse to straighten this hair!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:20pm
Shoot if suga doesnt take that bleached to hell hair I will.. I want to practice my track laying for my sewins but dont want to use any of my good stuff!

Lol suga! I just got hip to the facebook groups last week... im so happy! More entertainment in my life!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:25pm
IGS i'll take it I'll take it....I can practice my boiling on perm rods. Let me send you shipping monayyyyy before lurkers fill you PM box.LOL

Sorry Princess your beautiful and all, even with a flat tummy but I will.......cut youLOL
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:30pm
no ma'am 
it's chinese hair processed that's been bleached. 
i'll send u pics
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:36pm
Nope no need for pics. Beggers can't be choosers. Send me your paypal addy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 6:23pm
Lmaooooooo ily suga! Post pics of your boiling experiments though.. I tried once and failed . Woooomp
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Lmaooooooo ily suga! Post pics of your boiling experiments though.. I tried once and failed . Woooomp

Your still my girl and love ya like a sandwich.Hug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Your still my girl and love ya like a sandwich.Hug

Heart
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 822823824825826 850>
  Share Topic