Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 568569570571572 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:43pm
@babycakebabe, that's terrible! She knew she was wrong, she couldve at least called to tell you she took care of it.

People really dont care about other people's time at all smh. This a$$hole I was dealing with sent me "omw" messages for 45 mins and then never showed up. Had me waiting and waiting, didn't answer when i called... nothing!
In her emails she kept trying to milk me for info,  "Where do you buy your hair?" "What moisturizer do you recommend?" "Have you heard of X,Y,Z?" "Can you do a high pony weave, what hair looks best in a pony?" Honestly, she sent me 5 emails at least 3 paragraphs long a piece making it seem like she desperately needed help and accusing her stylist of cheating her out of $... Her stylist probably didnt want to deal with her nonsense anymore.
Sponsored Links

l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:32pm
Happy birthday nt. Sorry I'm late.
I just dislike when people don't say anything..
Especially when I could've did something else.
Time is valuable.

Edited by l2eVitalize - Jan 05 2013 at 7:32pm
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

@babycakebabe, that's terrible! She knew she was wrong, she couldve at least called to tell you she took care of it.

People really dont care about other people's time at all smh. This a$$hole I was dealing with sent me "omw" messages for 45 mins and then never showed up. Had me waiting and waiting, didn't answer when i called... nothing!
In her emails she kept trying to milk me for info,  "Where do you buy your hair?" "What moisturizer do you recommend?" "Have you heard of X,Y,Z?" "Can you do a high pony weave, what hair looks best in a pony?" Honestly, she sent me 5 emails at least 3 paragraphs long a piece making it seem like she desperately needed help and accusing her stylist of cheating her out of $... Her stylist probably didnt want to deal with her nonsense anymore.

This EXACT thing happened to me beana.
SMH
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:41am
Beana, people don't care about all that and I find it appalling.
its happened to me too. I was supposed to make this lady up for her wedding. She begged that the fee be reduced, it was too much blah blah so I gave her a discount. Everything was settled.
Then I called her some days to the wedding, she says oh sorry my sister got me a makeup artist. And I'm like wow, what if I didn't call you? I'd have showed up and you'd have told me sorry?
Some people are just shady.. [No offence shadylady. ]
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:58am
How much does human hair weave cost for sew ins?
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:18am
I had thw worst hangover yesterday. Feeling much better today.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:38am
Soooo did anyone else see the hilarity that the GG giveaway contests have turned into??
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:24am
kami, is the GGB post still up? i'm going over there to look. If not, please fill me in!
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:33am
Yeah I think the contest is still going.
Check BW on facebook
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:12am
Beana have you ever thought of requiring some sort of deposit after someone made an appointment?  I'm sure they would show if they had already paid & the money was nonrefundable. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 568569570571572 850>
  Share Topic