Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 485486487488489 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:42pm
IDK no mo.  Le sigh...
Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:46pm
the hair looks okay 

you should seal and not do anything extra to it 
it would probably be best on a u-part 

tee what kind of hair u ordering
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

the hair looks okay 

you should seal and not do anything extra to it 
it would probably be best on a u-part 

tee what kind of hair u ordering

Milanni is making a upart.  No way I'll be able to get hair on next pay period (15th), get it, wash it, and send to Milanni in time to make.  Screwed.  royally.

Tee, I do know...

teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:02pm
I agree with sunshine. You have the hair now so its to late. Its hard to tell what the hair will really do until the wig is made. I think you should be fine.

Sunshine, Im ordering what Milanni has in now. Just cant decide on the length I want. 24 or 26
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

I agree with sunshine. You have the hair now so its to late. Its hard to tell what the hair will really do until the wig is made. I think you should be fine.

Sunshine, Im ordering what Milanni has in now. Just cant decide on the length I want. 24 or 26

I should've just stuck w/that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

do the  26
that sounds lovely 
when Milanni was doing my hair i wanted snatch her wefts out lol
that hair is beautiful 

im thinking of ordering this filipino curly 
idk tho 
i need to rebuild my stash 
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:16pm
thats what I am doing now. I got rid of EVERYTHING!! Gave it all to my sis. I am only left with b-dogg wavy install (which Im rocking now) and b-dogg coarse curly. Im starting over. She better be lucky I have been doped up and not feeling myself lol.

She sent me a little piece of it when she sent my upart. The hair is beautiful and for the price you cant beat it.
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:51pm
finals are over Smile

LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by cici1989 cici1989 wrote:

finals are over Smile

Praise Him!!!

I just had to say it again...  Plus I don't think I did that bad... LOL Big smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:05pm
Yayy CiCi and Lush.
I think I did well also.

I've been writing this urban lit story & I gave the first 3 chapters to s/o to read and he thinks I should publish it.
But idk. My writing is something that I do to relieve stress and I would be so embarrassed to release that lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 485486487488489 850>
  Share Topic