Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 377378379380381 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:36pm
I'm doing IVF in January.  But I need to loose some weight.  Signing up for Weight Watchers.  After Thanksgiving of course. Wacko

Edited by Memphisbaby - Nov 14 2012 at 8:36pm
Sponsored Links

l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:44pm
What's IVF? Sorry if I seem slow.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:33pm
Plans foiled again .

I was chillin in the bedroom looking at hair on the laptop with my back up against the wall. SO walks in, walks right up to me, and SLAMS the laptop closed.

Me: Boy, what the hell wrong with you? You lost your damn mind?
Him: You told me not to let you buy anymore hair so I'm helping you.
Me: How you know I was looking at hair? I coulda been doing work stuff.
Him: Bae, you didn't even hear me walk in so it had to be p0rn or hair and I don't hear moaning so I know it had to be hair.
Me: Damn...you know me too well.

LMAO...don't judge me y'all .

Edited by ShadyLady - Nov 14 2012 at 9:35pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Plans foiled again .

I was chillin in the bedroom looking at hair on the laptop with my back up against the wall. SO walks in, walks right up to me, and SLAMS the laptop closed.

Me: Boy, what the hell wrong with you? You lost your damn mind?
Him: You told me not to let you buy anymore hair so I'm helping you.
Me: How you know I was looking at hair? I coulda been doing work stuff.
Him: Bae, you didn't even hear me walk in so it had to be p0rn or hair and I don't hear moaning so I know it had to be hair.
Me: Damn...you know me too well.

LMAO...don't judge me y'all .

yoo, I'm telling you...men...my husband came and looked on my tablet and then mean mugged me hard

He said he can't wait till I get hair so I can stop being depressed and daydreaming
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:58pm
I need some hair to hold me over until my order gets here! Well I don't really need any, I just want some hair because I'm tired of looking at this in my head. ugghhhhhhh!
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by SweetEscape SweetEscape wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Are those the vendor labels in teasedblackpearls new video still on the hair

<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

Which one? The DIY Custom Closure video?

In one of those videos in the series
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

Just look at app on phone.  Due on 16th.  No wonder I have 0 energy.

Damn that heiffa Eve!!!

OUUU!!! I had a app on my old phone for the cycle. Its called Ptracker. It had a flower with pink pedals and a yellow center as the icon    

That's what I have.

As far as a $30, I have it.  I'm just not used to having it.  Why i'm balking @ the $200 for 4 bundles I'm about to drop.  Kinda waiting on that, b/c might be getting back in my house soon.  HUGE Might, so y'all PLEASE pray it works out.

And I know how it is to want hair and can't get - was me a few short months ago.  Jobess.  If it wasnt for the $1k I just plunked on my car and hoping my newly cracked windshield doesn't shatter, I'd at least get u a bundle of hair to hep u with ur cause.  Milanni did me a HUGE solid and I REALLY need to pay it forward.  Le sigh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by SweetEscape SweetEscape wrote:

I need some hair to hold me over until my order gets here! Well I don't really need any, I just want some hair because I'm tired of looking at this in my head. ugghhhhhhh!<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

What do you have in your hair now?
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:29pm
Custom closure or stock?

Roman's stock quote:

Indian remy hair,natural hair color,curly hair texture,80-100% density,Med brown lace,with ribbon at the edge,with baby hairs,bleached knots,free style
4"*4"
12"-$49
14"-$52.5

4"*5"
12"-$52.5
14"-$55.9
Indian virgin hair Lace closure,natural hair color,curly texture as pic,5"*5" top size,Med brown Swiss lace,80-90% density at hairline,100-120% at rest,free style,with PU at the edge,with baby hairs,bleached knots
12"-$67.5
14"-$77

Shipping fee is $29.9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:33pm

Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Just look at app on phone.  Due on 16th.  No wonder I have 0 energy.

Damn that heiffa Eve!!!

OUUU!!! I had a app on my old phone for the cycle. Its called Ptracker. It had a flower with pink pedals and a yellow center as the icon    

That's what I have.

As far as a $30, I have it.  I'm just not used to having it.  Why i'm balking @ the $200 for 4 bundles I'm about to drop.  Kinda waiting on that, b/c might be getting back in my house soon.  HUGE Might, so y'all:-) PLEASE pray it works out.

And I know how it is to want hair and can't get was me a few short months ago.  Jobess.  If it wasnt for the $1k I just plunked on my car and hoping my newly cracked windshield doesn't shatter, I'd at least get u a bundle of hair to hep u with ur cause.  Milanni did me a HUGE solid and I REALLY need to pay it forward.  Le sigh...

Awww thats so nice of you to say you would atleast get me a bundle if you had the spare money . Girl I will bepraying for ya, we alll need to be prayer partners. I'll be praying for you a new windshield. Tha was very nice of milanni to help you. I admire people who care with tender hearts and people who undestand. I alwys said when God bless me with finances, I will bless others just because its what god wants me to do, and I love to help people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 377378379380381 850>
  Share Topic