Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:25pm
Awww Sunshine is a working girl now. Wink

BTW any of you ladies have some 24 inch straight hair, you're willing to part with?
I want to add more blue to my hair but I'm not tryna lift the black part of my hair.
Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

girl the people with the funkiest breath always wanna talk the most noise & never seem to get the hint LOL

so far im really enjoying it 
this job is my dream job (although im interning now) 
but i reallly reallly like it 

it's my first day tho so i'm sure i wont be saying this in a monthLOL
Tell me about it!LOL
He kept moving close whispering and trying to be sexy, i just wanted to pukeDead
Yay so glad this job is working well for you!
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

Congrats, Sunshine!

Within 1st month of this job, I had to file a sexual harassment case on a coworker. Other than that, it's cool.

Mad cuz wig shedding. When got reinstalled, Milanni said the girl prolly sewed thru tracks. I see imma have to make trip to La every 3 mths w/ MP tutoring me how to reinstall if needbe.
Shocked
sexual harrassment? What happened?
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:13pm
thanks ladies! 
im off now 
about to head to sally's and get some bleach, maybe some color 

then off to see flight with my hunny bun 
he doesnt want me to work but i need to do this for me! 

and divva wow! 
what happened
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:59pm
Hey ladies. Here are some quick pics of the unit Milanni made for me. The hair is indian from private vendor. I used a curling wand. I am tired and not feeling well so its not one of my best photo shoots lol. I am not relaxing anymore so blending is taken more effort than usual. The unit is very neat and well made and extremely easy to sew down. Doesnt feel heavy like some u-parts.  

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:33pm
Even when you're tired you still look beautiful Teenut. Gorgeous hair.
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:43pm
GORGEOUS, LADY!!!

WEll, the last straw was Halloween.  They came to judge my costume.  This dude used to sit across from me (til I reported his ass) was always asking me out, tryna say stuff w/o saying it, but being very obvious.  So, I came out the cube and the judges joked if I was a Moulin Rouge dancer, I had to dance.  So this ass said whatever, Imma show y'all what kinda dancer she really is.  Put some music on".  He then took a wad of cash out his pocket and started throwing $$ at me.  It took all I had not for me to kick his ass.  I had warned hom before, trying to joke it off (wrong move on my behalf) and told hi, he was gonna wind up in HR. That move there made me feel really disrespected and I'll be DAMN if I lose a job I just got cussing out some 48 y.o. ass who still wears football jerseys EVERY SINGLE EFFING DAY THAT ENDS WITH A "Y".  HR asked what would make me comfy - I said one of us has to move, and it ain't gonna be me.  So, they moved him.  He's not to speak to me.  I told them unless he was a bona fide business reason to speak, I don't want to exhale for his ass.  (btw, I told his sup - actually just wanted him to stop, but his sup said he had to report it.)

So that's that.
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:05pm
Gorgeous TEE!!! You and Milanni do so much for this board!
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:52pm
[QUOTE=Memphisbaby] Gorgeous TEE!!! You and Milanni do so much for this board![/QUOTE/]
Yes indeed they do.

Diva sorry that happened but glad u got it handled!
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:23pm
Gorgeous as always tee.
And your skin looks great.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 850>