Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weaves Thanking Randoms Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 850>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I'm on a "Super get my hair into shape" push before my next install on Nov. 24th.

I'm buying the Megatek today.  Doing an ApHogee 2-Step Protein Treatment tonight.

Anyone got any additional advice for getting my hair into shape over the next 3 weeks? 

Can someone explain the "sealing with oil" process?

I took my extensions out last week (Saturday), and I think I did a pretty good job, but I'm still losing/shedding a lot of hair daily.  More than the average 100 strands a day. 

My husband is looking at my natural hair like "WTF!"Thumbs Down.

Please follow the 2 step with the moisturizing conditioner. What moisturizers are you going to be using? The oil sealing process is when you moisturize your hair with a moisturizer or leave in and apply oil to the already moisturized hair to seal in the moisturizer.

Hey ms.blue, thanks for the response! 

I'm going to be using Giovvani Smooth as Silk deep moisture or Aussie 3 minute miracle as my conditionersafter the 2 step.

Thanks for the info on the oil sealing--so this process is going to leave my hair oily?  And are you supposed to use a leave-in conditioner as the moisturizers or can I use the above as my leave in and then seal?

I was going to user coconut or castor oil as the seal.

Right now I'm bunning it until new install and it is looking all kinds of crazy.

It shouldn't leave your hair oily if you seal lightly. A little does go a long way. You could use whatever leave-in or moisturizer you want. I sometimes just use a leave-in then seal or I'll use a moisturizer then seal. As long as the first ingredient is water (since your hair needs water for moisture) then you are fine.
Sponsored Links

Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:03pm
HugOk! Thanks everybody.  I have got to whip this natural hair hais back into shape!. 

Edited by Memphisbaby - Nov 02 2012 at 1:03pm
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:23pm

HugOk! Thanks everybody.  I have got to whip this natural hair hais back into shape!. 

Oh & definitely look into doing ACV rinses.
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:37pm
Work lurk:

Speaking of....

can i acv on an install while it's in my head?
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 2:22pm
Gotta catch up in a minute but I just wanted to say my Milanni unit is here!!! Its soooo neat and came smelling soooo good! I can't wait to install. I'm going to take some pics of it later. Milanni did her thang!
aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:10pm
Tee nut you better put pictures up no empty promises haha
Milanni's hair is always laid and girls say she does a great job on others ppls units too so that's great I hate when ppl make others pay for a service than do a sh*t job it irks me😡

CONGRATES SUNSHINE!,,😁
What's the job..
I love when people get jobs that their passionate about away better than just working to make ends meet.
In the USA are all interns unpaid?
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:14pm
I want some good hair for a sew-n for the holidays..Who to order from??? manedepot or yummy or just wait on pv to message me back
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:43pm
Thanks Tee! Cant wait to see it on u! :0)
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 6:38pm
Help... anyone??? 
bl@ckBarbie21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bl@ckBarbie21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:57pm
Ordered some hair that is in customs right now in New York. I wonder if this will cause my package to be delayed even longer because of Sandy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 850>
  Share Topic