Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves and Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 3:21am
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:57am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Most of y'all weaves are fully detectable. He knows. And doesn't care

*snickers*
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:13am
For the record, I have edges and hair on my head and when I do wear it , its not a stingy tossled ponytail Wink

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:32am
*reading* *spraying wig with citrus remover* wat de assssss?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:14am
I'm so confused...

Didn't Star once post a picture of a wig she made with some beautiful wefted hair?

I would think you if all people, Star, would understand. A person can love and embrace their natural hair, but switch up with weave for versatility.

Wearing weave doesn't mean you don't like your hair, or think its good enough.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:30am
I'm trying to recall when I said I don't wear weave or how wearing weave 24/7 counts for switching something up and I'll have you know that if you're talking about the wig I think you're talking about it's still sitting in my stash drawer unworn. I hoard weave like I hoard makeup but I wear my own hair most of the time. The last weave I wore was a kinky curly half wig in November and before that in May and I assure I wasn't bragging on it like it was mine but okay.

For the record I don't expect y'all to agree with me. BHM is primarily a weave site and I'm outnumbered. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:33am
If anyone one here switches it up from time to time it ain't the typical BHMer. Yes I do "switch it up" from time to time maybe twice a year for two weeks at a time like I said but when most people use that phrase they aren't being practical. Switching it up doesn't mean taking out your weave and washing your hair before your install the next day but that's the way people use the term here.

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 22 2014 at 9:36am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:39am
You hoard weave, but talk crap about it every chance you get?

That totally makes sense.

Good luck on your hair journey and all that good stuff.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:40am
It's issues too deep for u to discuss on a forum. Most people can't even admit to themselves how a weave makes them feel about their beauty, compared to how their real, nappy hair makes them feel.

Good thing is, it's not our problem. Keep leading by example and focus on ur life. The conditioning is real.

If it don't apply...

Edited by creole booty - Feb 22 2014 at 9:41am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

You hoard weave, but talk crap about it every chance you get?

That totally makes sense.

Good luck on your hair journey and all that good stuff.

I haven't bought weave since I was transitioning (if you're transitioning you will need to do something to protect your hair) and have only worn any type of extensions twice since I big chopped. No I'm not gonna throw it all away. I might find the occasion to wear it one day, who knows. But no one I know can say they haven't seen me with my real hair or they don't know what it looks like and that's what this is all about. I'm not hiding behind it and I don't depend on it. Don't compare me to the average weave fiend. It's levels to this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>