Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaves and Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:10am
that comment wasnt directed at either of you in particular.
If it dont apply, let it fly.
but if the shoe fits....

Edited by eanaj5 - Feb 22 2014 at 1:10am
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:10am
And Sandra I remember you specifically telling me I needed to step up my hair game and I was like "What? It's not even my hair. Is it that serious?" I told you to step your overall hair game up whether it be real add or whatever step it up. Plus you told that other girl you're pretty much above arguing with someone who wears body wave BSS. What? You read it right...Really?Yes I won't argue with a bish rocking a ball of tangles on her neck. And I shaded her after she came for me for no reason.....tell the entire story. No matter what kind of weave it is it all comes out eventually and everybody knows it's weave unless you're wearing some afro curly really well.Black women on have kinky curly hair? Your logic is flawed. Black women only have kinky curly hair?A higher priced weave ain't never put food on the table or got anyone a promotion. Im a colorist and when I but high quality hair and custom color it it does make me money soooooo........yeah It's just bougieness over other people's hair. It's so crazy to me. That's why I go to the weave section. You use to go to ask for help but now you're above the weave section? Interesting To laugh. People up their crying about the dearth of the quality other women's hair on the market and thanking God they were able to get into contact with this vendot before their big day. I wish it was satire, but they are dead serious up there. Most of those women have way more hair, healthy hair then you tho.....natural and relaxed. And the funny thing is....they don't lurk a section to check up on you......
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:10am
You can't shade no one for the price of their hair point blank period as long as it looks good because y'all both got weave in. We don't grow clothes--we have to buy them from the store. But the only reason we wear weaves is because we feel like our own is not good enough for whatever occasion. So no you can't brag about buying what another woman was born with.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:12am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And Sandra I remember you specifically telling me I needed to step up my hair game and I was like "What? It's not even my hair. Is it that serious?" I told you to step your overall hair game up whether it be real add or whatever step it up. Plus you told that other girl you're pretty much above arguing with someone who wears body wave BSS. What? You read it right...Really?Yes I won't argue with a bish rocking a ball of tangles on her neck. And I shaded her after she came for me for no reason.....tell the entire story. No matter what kind of weave it is it all comes out eventually and everybody knows it's weave unless you're wearing some afro curly really well.Black women on have kinky curly hair? Your logic is flawed. Black women only have kinky curly hair?A higher priced weave ain't never put food on the table or got anyone a promotion. Im a colorist and when I but high quality hair and custom color it it does make me money soooooo........yeah It's just bougieness over other people's hair. It's so crazy to me. That's why I go to the weave section. You use to go to ask for help but now you're above the weave section? Interesting To laugh. People up their crying about the dearth of the quality other women's hair on the market and thanking God they were able to get into contact with this vendot before their big day. I wish it was satire, but they are dead serious up there. Most of those women have way more hair, healthy hair then you tho.....natural and relaxed. And the funny thing is....they don't lurk a section to check up on you......

Get out. Right nah. Dead

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:19am

And Sandra I remember you specifically telling me I needed to step up my hair game and I was like "What? It's not even my hair. Is it that serious?" I told you to step your overall hair game up whether it be real add or whatever step it up. This means a lot coming from you. Plus you told that other girl you're pretty much above arguing with someone who wears body wave BSS. What? You read it right...Really?Yes I won't argue with a bish rocking a ball of tangles on her neck. (LOL) And I shaded her after she came for me for no reason.....tell the entire story. Does it matter? You still felt your WEAVE put you above another woman. Some shyt that some impoverished woman cut off her head for a few bucks that you use to cover your head that we know isn't yours. Think about it. No matter what kind of weave it is it all comes out eventually and everybody knows it's weave unless you're wearing some afro curly really well. Your logic is flawed. Black women only have kinky curly hair? Pretty much A higher priced weave ain't never put food on the table or got anyone a promotion. Im a colorist and when I but high quality hair and custom color it it does make me money soooooo........yeah You make money off of other people for doing their hair...no one pays you to do your own hair and you know that's what I meant. It's just bougieness over other people's hair. It's so crazy to me. That's why I go to the weave section. You use to go to ask for help but now you're above the weave section? Interesting So I can't laugh when people clown in the weave section? To laugh. People up their crying about the dearth of the quality other women's hair on the market and thanking God they were able to get into contact with this vendot before their big day. I wish it was satire, but they are dead serious up there. Most of those women have way more hair, healthy hair then you tho.....natural and relaxed. That's cool. You don't though. Are we officially mad? And the funny thing is....they don't lurk a section to check up on you......Unlike you right?

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 22 2014 at 3:55am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

You can't shade no one for the price of their hair point blank period as long as it looks good because y'all both got weave in. We don't grow clothes--we have to buy them from the store. But the only reason we wear weaves is because we feel like our own is not good enough for whatever occasion. So no you can't brag about buying what another woman was born with.

just like with clothes and anything else.. its not about the price its about the quality... 

anyone who halfway knows their ish can see quality.... 
they try to make it like its about price/labels but its really not... 
idc if somethin is cheap as long as it delivers and looks right.. and not just for 2 days... 

just cus its not growing out of my scalp doeant mean it shouldnt look/act the best it can... 

same with clothes.. we tend to keep them for some time... 
without quality they both will be nothing real quick 

price has nothing to do with it.. and if shes good with some BS.. shes a low quality type of ho that can get some shade.. especially if shes throwing it. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 22 2014 at 1:26am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:24am
I can't with you Sandra. You take it too far too quick. 

I might make a thread in the weave section tonight now that you mention it...unless you lovely ladies can spot a good weft of afro kinky! Big smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:28am
Its meant a lot for you to hold onto it enough to bring it up.......months later.....lol

Yes it does matter.

You're completely wrong.

My hair is my own billboard and when I wear color and good hair they ask for color and good hair. Its called advertising. Which makes me money.....sometimes without lifting my sprush.

Actually before I relaxed my hair was fully natural and longer than your. after I relaxed it was still longer than yours.....and after I fully finish my gradual transition it will again be longer that yours. 

Not mad....why would I be? my hair weaved relaxed natural whatever is always laid.....but girl rock yo plaits!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:30am
I don't take it to far you take debates and make them personal then in some region of the Twilight Zone you swear everyone is taking it personal or mad.....when most of the time people are just stating their pov....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:35am

Its meant a lot for you to hold onto it enough to bring it up.......months later.....lol

Yes it does matter.

You're completely wrong.

My hair is my own billboard and when I wear color and good hair they ask for color and good hair. Its called advertising. Which makes me money.....sometimes without lifting my sprush.

Actually before I relaxed my hair was fully natural and longer than your. after I relaxed it was still longer than yours.....and after I fully finish my gradual transition it will again be longer that yours. 

Not mad....why would I be? my hair weaved relaxed natural whatever is always laid.....but girl rock yo plaits!

Sandra do you really think I give a damn that your benchmark of worthiness is the price of your weave? Do you? 

Have you ever seen my relaxed hair? The thread's still up. If you did see the one pic right before I big chopped do you know that I cut it to shoulder length (which I stated) before I started transitioning and that if I hadn't it would have been much longer than that? Do you know that this is two years worth of tightly coiled hair on my head? (not twelve years or whatever you have hiding under your weave). I've never worn plaits, but I'm not sure why you're using that as a diss when your hair own covered by a dead Chinese woman's right now. But we all have our standards. 

I'm not going to do this with you Sandra. I understand that it's just your personality so I don't really fault you for it but I choose not to do this. Have at it.

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 22 2014 at 1:39am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System