Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaveologist in Seattle area

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
contagioushair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote contagioushair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weaveologist in Seattle area
    Posted: Feb 15 2010 at 1:50pm
Hey ladies,

I have a customer that is having a hard time finding a stylist in the Seattle Washington area that is experienced with installing lace frontal sew-in's.

Any suggestions?

TIA
Sponsored Links

slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2010 at 2:45pm
good luck, i've been trying to find one out here and people want to charge exuburant prices for so-so installs and don't have websites or even a portfolio.
cinnamonsuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinnamonsuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2010 at 4:33pm
Hi Ladies!

Check out Soul The Salon in downtown Seattle in the Belltown area. I've been going there for 2 years now and the owner, Alex, has taken GREAT care of my hair. She does have experience with frontals and closures, because thats all i had been wearing up until last September, when I decided to take the plunge and go natural.

She charges about $70/an hour for a full weave, and requires a 20 minutes (free) consultation before an appointment is made. She does an AMAZING job! She's super nice & and really cares about the state of your hair. HTH!

slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2010 at 5:28pm
thanks cinnamon. i've never heard of someone charging per hour, how long does it usually take?
contagioushair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote contagioushair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2010 at 5:40pm
Thanks ladies!

@ Slay.  I have heard of by the hour extensions but more so in a posh upscale salon & or spa.  It generally takes 2-3 hours for an average install so that's roughly $200 for an install.... seems about right for that area.

Bumping for more info
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2010 at 5:48pm
i'm looking now because I want to get my hair done soon i've heard a lot of people talk about this place

http://www.sakson2nd.com/services.htm
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2010 at 4:11am
The cheapest I've seen here for a full install is $180. Its inside of the BSS off Rainier Ave. Western Beauty off 23rd has a mini salon too.

For more upscale, try Xazz and I also heard some good/decent things about Saks on 2nd.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic