Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Weave/wig wearing married ladies, a moment please?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weave/wig wearing married ladies, a moment please?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Someone was cleaning out their grown and gone kid's rooms one time and found a bunch of money in B-day/Christmas/Special occasion cards they had left behind. BHM called her all kinds of thiefs and terrible parents.  Disapprove

I think I remember that thread. Anybody link it yet?
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Someone was cleaning out their grown and gone kid's rooms one time and found a bunch of money in B-day/Christmas/Special occasion cards they had left behind. BHM called her all kinds of thiefs and terrible parents.  Disapprove

I think I remember that thread. Anybody link it yet?

it was Aunt B. 
these Os on BHM are thirsty for any kind of change...not remembering her kids are grown as hell and not pressed 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

lmao @ her answering the questiong like nothing happened at the end LOL

that had me cracking up toooLOL
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:45pm
Yes, my husband does not have a problem buying my weave. It is not a requirement of him, but something that he doesn't mind doing if I asked him. Every marriage is different. That 50/50 theory needs to die. At any moment, someone may lose a job, become disabled or ill...etc, and one of the two will have to pick up the slack.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:48pm
http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/guess-what-i-found_topic325452_page1.html

You heauxs wat'n studdin that thanks button back then I see.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:48pm
There is nothing wrong IMO, with her using her Husband's money to purchase weave. Heck, it is community property in some jurisdictions.   His money = Her money. 

One thing a relative told me that I still do, "always keep a secret bank account for yourself."  In other words, some of his money goes in my secret account Smile

Why is that member calling people leches?  LOL

Edited by Claudie - Dec 29 2012 at 11:49pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:53pm
That is so much money! Unopened cards, uncashed checks?? That's crazy to me. Let me read the whole thread.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

There is nothing wrong IMO, with her using her Husband's money to purchase weave. Heck, it is community property in some jurisdictions.   His money = Her money. 

One thing a relative told me that I still do, "always keep a secret bank account for yourself."  In other words, some of his money goes in my secret account Smile

Why is that member calling people leches? LOL

And we think she meant leech. LOL
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:59pm
Why is this thread twice as long as the one upstairs? Weaves don't get it poppin like they used to smdh this whole forum is dying.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

lmao @ her answering the questiong like nothing happened at the end LOL
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>