Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Weave/wig wearing married ladies, a moment please?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weave/wig wearing married ladies, a moment please?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weave/wig wearing married ladies, a moment please?
    Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:27pm
Do you buy hair with your husbands money?

Quote Will be posted as soon as you can help me decide!! Lol ..okay soo Ik you ladies will say invest in virgin or EP but I already have stashes in my closet of the good stuff. I'm a weave-o-holic, so I enjoy buying and trying new hair with my husbands money lol. On to my question.. I would like to know FROM THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED (either of) these weaves. My decision is between king yaky and unique wiiv. I have bought a pack of king before and made clip ins but went swimming in them and after the 3rd swim that hair had a quick tangly dry dead. So I know that hair sheds but for me (even after cutting and making clips) didn't shed horribly as I've read others have experienced. This was awhile ago so quality may have taken a dive. So do you ladies think I'd have better luck with the janet king yaki or the unique wiiv? I'm ordering on the 31st when hubby gets his fresh check lol and will have it installed on the 2nd. So ill be back with install pics!! Help a newbie out haha

If so, you a leche:

Quote Wow thats sad that you freeload off your husband like that and its surely is nothing to be proud of and boast about, why dont you get a real job.. My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

To answer your question Janet King Yaki is a good choice it looks very natural.

LOL Cry LOL Dead

~Disclaimer~This thread serves no purpose, at all. I'm bored, TTT is dry, so I wandered up to weaves to see if any good drama was popping off. There wasn't, but I came across this lil gem of an exchange and felt like it needed to be shared with you leches. So here we are. ~

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 29 2012 at 9:23pm
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:31pm
leche=milk in spanish

husband's money? I don't think that's how marriage works

and a healthy financial relationship is one in which both parties are on the same page as far as goals and both parties have their needs are met...doesn't always mean 50/50 (actually doing it as a percentage of ones income makes more sense for a lot of people because a lot of times one partner makes more than the other)

this is why people stay single when they don't want to be
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:31pm
hahahahah! i read that thread... kelly is doing too much
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:33pm
Leech though?
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:35pm
lmao @ her answering the questiong like nothing happened at the end LOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:35pm
I have this overwhelming urge to go in random threads and just post LECHE!

I feel like I can make LECHE! the new GUCCI! LOL Cry LOL

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

leche=milk in spanish

LOLCry

Maybe she was calling her milk in spanish because she is milking her man for his money for hair???Stern SmileConfused
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

hahahahah! i read that thread... kelly is doing too much

The most and the least at the same damn time!

Bless her independent lil heart. LOL
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:39pm
I used to buy the indian hair with His money when I was a slave to the worlds standard of beauty...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:39pm
this thread should be no more that 2 pages long if only married women respond
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic