Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weave Suppliers

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LoveQuicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveQuicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weave Suppliers
    Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:12pm
Has anyone ordered from aliexpress.com ?
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:40pm
LQ....let me help you out. Go to Google...type in BHM ALIEXPRESS...you will get a ton a threads and information eg.. good vendors...bad vendors. I hope this helps
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:06am
Pretty much everyone has ordered from aliexpress at some point. You can probably look on this same page & see something about QHP (queen hair product). It's best to look through some of the threads here so you know what to get, how you want it, & what questions to ask vendors. You don't want to just order the cheapest hair on aliexpress because it may not be any good. Just do a little research & you'll be okay.
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:07am
I've never ordered from there, but I've only heard and seen horrible stories. Very few good outcomes, unless, it was from a YT guru who was sent the hair for free to review. Sounds good for the price but the quality is terrible Thumbs Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by kayydion kayydion wrote:

I've never ordered from there, but I've only heard and seen horrible stories. Very few good outcomes, unless, it was from a YT guru who was sent the hair for free to review. Sounds good for the price but the quality is terrible Thumbs Down

Not everyone has a bad experience. It depends on which vender you go with. U got to do your research
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:16pm
True, when I do my research it leads me to nothing but stories of scams and horror. I personally just choose not to fool with it.
LoveQuicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveQuicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:22pm
So what are some reliable vendors that aren't high priced ? & for those who use aliexpress have you tried Ms.Lula ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:47pm
Research, research, research. You'll see some horror stories and some really great stories about certain vendors & their textures. You'll also find out what you need to do to take care of some of the hair
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by LoveQuicia LoveQuicia wrote:

So what are some reliable vendors that aren't high priced ? & for those who use aliexpress have you tried Ms.Lula ?

I tried ms lula just stay away from them I dyed the hair with loreal hi color higlights and it got so dry, started tangling, I tried everything even silicon mix and more.. wasted a lot of money trying to save that hair.. there is much better hair on aliexpress...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply