Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

weave stylist In MD

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
uk2us1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk2us1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weave stylist In MD
    Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:57am

ok so this is my first post .. i am going to get a weave i have done lots of research and know which vendor i will be getting the hair from  im good there Wink  now herein lies my problem i dont know anyone who can install it for me and after i have spent that much money imma need someone who knows what they are doing so plz help any weave stylist in MD Baltimore area Rockville DC area any info you can provide would be sooooooooooooooooo helpfull...thanks

Sponsored Links

mistyknightwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistyknightwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:01pm

I would highly recommend Malaika! She's simply AMAZING!!! She's on style seat as well as Instagram. In my opinion she is the best in MD.

Here is her style seat

You can find her on instagram as well -- malaikafrazier

Edited by mistyknightwin - Feb 05 2013 at 4:05pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistyknightwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:10pm
Oh and let me know if you want pictures of my hair...I'm on her instagram
fatey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:43pm
I also go to Malaika her work is amazing & shes professional with a great attitude!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistyknightwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:52am
Clap I love that she's so personable!! She has a great personality which makes communicating with her about my hair so easy...I feel like we are def. a team working towards the same goal -- HEALTHY HAIR!

Originally posted by fatey1 fatey1 wrote:

I also go to Malaika her work is amazing & shes professional with a great attitude!

Edited by mistyknightwin - Feb 06 2013 at 9:53am
uk2us1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk2us1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:10pm
Awww thanks ladies ....I will defo check her out and I would love to see pics of your hell ... LOL I live in the armpit of hell and wouldnt trust. These chicks to do my hair so I gladly welcome any and all sgts thanks again
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic