FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

weave pat down from TSA...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:30pm

I think my underwire bra set the scanner off when I was headed to Houston in October.  That resulted in a patdown.  The TSA agent was hispanic and very respectful of my personal space.  She ran her hands over my fresh weave and I was happy to report no lumps anywhere.  LOL

I'd rather be weave checked if that increases my safety.Clap Go TSA....
Sponsored Links

MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by ryanlou ryanlou wrote:

Y'all kill me playing this race card!!!!!! I've patted down all type of weaves and wigs of all races.. if you Got a ponytail the xray pick it up. If you clamp your hands to close to your head it will show up. If u got glasses, clips hell even sweat on your head it pick it up. Hell I guess white men are profiled too huh cause the back of there heads get looked at too y'all kill me stop it with "cause I'm black mess "

Ryan, is that you in your avi?
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:02am
AS long as they take me to the side, I'm all for it! Just don't be too embarrassed, it happens to everyone.
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:33am
My clip ins show up. I was stopped in Denmark and Norway. I just tell the lady the truth, that metal clops hold my extensions in. It doesn't bother me.
mzbsweetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzbsweetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:16pm
It happened to me twice, once with an undergarment on..I told them I had one and they still kept me for like 5 min. 2nd time was when I had my lacw wig glued..I understand they search us as a precaution but damn can I have my dignity! Its bad enough they xray us
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123